Chapter 24: Galley Law Company

Iceburg's eyes widened as he saw his friend from 10 years ago, but now all grown up. "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) ran up and hugged Iceburg's neck, crying into it. "It's you! It's really you! Oh my goodness, ice for brains! I thought I'll never see you again!"

Iceburg hugged her back tightly as a little mouse came out of his pocket and onto (Y/N)'s shoulder. "You've grown so much, (Y/N)! You've turned into one very lovely lady." Iceburg smiled down at her, holding her hands in his.

"Says you! I love your hair cut, you look so handsome! Tom would be so proud of who you've become." (Y/N) squeezed his hands before letting go to wipe her happy tears away.

"Well. What are you doing here? You must join me for dinner, please bring your friends!" Iceburg smiled at the woman.

"Ah! Wait, I nearly forgot. Our ship, we are here for repairs." (Y/N) got right back to business with her friend after knowning how important of a person he has become.

"Ah I see." Iceburg looked over at the three behind his friend. "Extraordinary ships are not born from ordinary circumstances, they require nearly a super human level of skill. By the way, Kalifa?" Iceburg turned to the woman next to him.

"I've already finished the background check. The one in the middle is Straw Hat Luffy; his crew also includes Pirate Hunter Zoro and Nico Robin. Their combined bounty is 239 million. They have five other members without posted bounties and their crew was formed in the East Blue. Named after their captain, their crew known simply as the Straw Hat pirates." After Kalifa finished, Iceburg looked back at (Y/N) who was nervously looking away from him, scratching her face and whistling.

'I guess my bounty hasn't been publicly posted yet.' (Y/N) thought was interrupted by old her friend.

"You will be accompanying me for dinner tonight." Iceburg said sternly, looking down to the woman.

(Y/N) was about to speak, but was cut of by the man. "I see. Welcome. My name is Iceburg. I'm the boss here." The mouse hopped off (Y/N) shoulder and back into Iceburg's pocket. "And this is a mouse I just picked up. His name is... Tyrannosaurus. I'll need some rodent food and a cage."

"I've already taken care of that sir." Kalifa spoke up behind him.

Iceburg looked back at the woman in shock. "Well uh. Amazing work, Kalifa!"

"Just doing my job." The woman pushed up her glasses before continuing. "Speaking of which, you're due at a hotel in Chiza for lunch with a glassware factory executive after that you're set to make a speech at Lagorius Square and once that's finished, you'll be meeting with Bimity the mayor of Pochie. Their local newspaper is looking to interview you as well. Oh and when you return to the office, there is a folder of important documents I need your signature on."

"So... maybe next time for that dinner, right?" (Y/N) nervously laughed.

"I don't wanna!" Iceburg said like a child before placing a hand on (Y/N)'s head.

"Very well, then I'll cancel everything." Kalifa calmly replied.

"Hold on, you're not serious are you??!!" Usopp yelled at the woman.

"What's the point of having power if I don't get to do what I want?" Iceburg tightened his grip on (Y/N)'s head.

"Ow! Ow! Ice for brains, cut it out!" (Y/N) tried to pull his stern hand off her.

"You gotta be the worst mayor in the world." Usopp scolded the man.

"Yeah Ice pops, that's pretty lazy. So, hold on, are you sure this is the guy that old lady was talking about?" Luffy questioned Nami.