Chapter 71: Dark King, Slivers Rayleigh

(Y/N) was busy cuddling the white bear when Nami irritatedly spoke. "Do all captains act like children or just those idiots?!"

(Y/N) looked over at the ginger who had her hands on her hips, glaring at the direction the three captains took off in. Usopp sped walked over to her. "Hey! It's going to get ugly out there! Let's use this chance to escape! Waiting around is just plain crazy." Usopp locked eyes with (Y/N). "Get off the bear, (Y/N)!"

"But..." (Y/N) wore a pout on her face. "Ugh. Fine." The woman hung her head as she hovered back to her crew mates. (Y/N) crotched down next to Hachi, frowning at the fishman. "What happened to him?"

Chopper looked up at (Y/N) with sadness in his eyes. "A World Noble shot him."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock before scanning the room. "Which one?" Chopper pointed at the Celestial Dragon who was unconscious on the ground. (Y/N) stood back up, shadows covering her eyes as she walked down the stairs towards the noble.

But it wasn't until Rayleigh stopped her by placing his hand on her shoulder. "It's not worth it. It looks like he already learned his lesson."

"Screw that. If it wasn't for some pink haired woman stopping me earlier, I would have killed him already." (Y/N) spoke with anger burning through her voice, but didn't look up at Rayleigh.

Franky walked up the stairs with Camie and Pappag on his back. "(Y/N)... Luffy already punched the guy. Let's not cause any more trouble than we already have." (Y/N) glared up at her cyborg, 'tsk'ing at his words before turning back to Hachi.

Once Franky was close enough to Hachi, Camie spoke to the fishman. "Hachin... Thank you! I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble."

Hachi struggled, but was about to reply with a smile on his face. "Oh come on. Never mind all that! I'm just glad that you're alright."

Pappag had tears pouring from his eyes. "Camie... I should have know better than to let you go to that amusement park! It's my fault this happened to you!"

Camie shook her head at her starfish friend. "No. There isn't anything for you to be sorry about, Pappag. I'll cherish the memory of that Ferris wheel ride forever!"

"Straw Hat told me almost the exact same thing." Pappag explained what Luffy said to him after Camie was kidnapped, he didn't want him or Hachi to apologize and that there was nothing to be sorry for. The captain had determination in his voice when he spoke about the Camie, Pappag and Hachi being his friends and that they all will get Camie back. (Y/N) lightly smiled at the thought. 'That sounds like Luffy.'

Zoro turned his head back to Franky. "Follow them. Try to break through in one shot."

Rayleigh picked up Hachi, placing the large octopus fishman on his back. "That sounds like a plan. If we happened to get separated in the chaos, let's meet up at Grove number 13."

"I know my way around. Grove 13. Got it." Zoro smirked. Usopp quickly yelled at his swordsman. "You'll be lucky if you find your way out of the building!"

(Y/N) snicked at the comment, but quickly stopped when Zoro chuckled at her. "Hey, (Y/N). Do you think you can remember that? What was it again? Grove..."

"13. Now let's go." (Y/N) lightly punched Zoro's arm, walking back up the stairs.

Rayleigh turned back to the freed soon to be slaves. "Mr. Giant, what about you?"

"All of us were on the verge of becoming slaves. Now, I'm going to escape somewhere with them." The giant smiled as he pointed down at the group below them. The group happily cheered at the pirates and for their freedom.