Chapter 69 (Noice): Sabaody Archipelago

Tea time wrapped up and the Straw Hats continued their usually activities and conversations while the Thousands Sunny sailed to the Sabaody Archipelago. "Hey! Look up ahead!" Pappag yelled out. "We're here everybody!!"

Luffy and Franky gasped at the sight as Nami spoke up with a smile. "It's beautiful!" Usopp and (Y/N) added in. "It sure is. Wow!" The two wore smiles on their faces.

"What's all that stuff floating around?" Sanji questioned the sight.

"It's like a dream." Robin smiled at the island.

Zoro yawned himself awake before speaking with confusion in his voice. "Bubbles?"

"This is it!" Pappag exclaimed. "The Sabaody Archipelago!!"

Luffy chuckles, raising his arms in the air. "SO COOL!!" The Straw Hats collectively shared a gasp of awe before their captain childishly exclaimed. "I never seen so many bubbles in my liiifee!!"

(Y/N) watched the glistening bubbles fly over head the Sunny. "This is a sight im never forgetting!" The (h/c) haired woman quickly pulled out her vision dial from her bag, snapping photos of the archipelago.

"It's just an endless barrage of them. Where are they coming from?" Usopp stared at the sight in confusion. Luffy quickly added in. "And who's blowing all of them?"

"No one. The island makes them." Camie explained making Usopp turn to her.

Both the long nose and his captain questioned Camie's claim before Robin spoke up. "Mind if I interrupt?" Everyone turned to Robin in confusion as Robin looked to her navigator. "Sorry. I'm not trying to be rude, but what does the log pose say?"

"Oh. Right, just one sec." Nami's held up her log pose in front of her. "The needle is still pointing toward Fish-Man Island. Let's just hope that this island isn't going to rewrite the log on us."

Hachi crossed his upper arms as he explained. "It's fine. The Sabaody Archipelago is just a cluster of trees. There's no magnetic field."

Nami sighed in relief from the octopus fishman's words as Sanji spoke up. "So it's not actually a real island?"

"Right." Hachi replied before questioning the Straw Hats. "Are you guys familiar with mangrove trees?"

"Yes actually!" (Y/N) happily spoke up. "We had a small cluster of them in my home island. Those type of trees have roots above or under the water depending on the tides. Correct?"

Hachi smiled at the (h/c) haired woman. "Yep. You got it! But, the tide never rises high enough here for the roots to be submerged. The Sabaody Archipelago is home to the larges mangrove trees in the world! These colosal giants are the hustle muscle mangroves."

"The largest mangroves in the world?!" Luffy giggled. "Those are some manly mangroves! This place is GREATT!!"

"There's a total of seventy nine trees. And each one serves as its own little island. Complete with tiny towns and facilities. The cluster of all these trees is known as the Sabaody Archipelago." Hachi smiled at the Straw Hats. Chopper hopped on Brook's afro, pointing out the numbers on the mangroves making Hachi speak up once more. "Yeah. All the trees are designated by number, so it's pretty easy to find your way around. Grove 44 up here is the private residence entrance. So before we land, we'll need to go a little further in."

Luffy gasped in awe at the giant root the Sunny sailed under. "Wow. When you see them up close, these roots are huge!!"

Chopper and Brook spoke about how dark it was beneath the roots before Brook spoke up. "Is that a man-made bridge?"

(Y/N) looked over at the bride as Hachi replied. "It is. Bridges connect each one of the islands." Brook nodded his head at the sight, saying that Hachi's claim does make sense. The Sunny sailed further into the archipelago before Hachi exclaimed.  "Alright! We're here! This is a good spot to drop anchor. Welcome to Grove 41!" Luffy waited to time to jump off Sunny's railing, running towards Grove 41. The rest of the Straw Hats hopped off soon after. Hachi turned back to the group. "Hey! Make sure you all remember the Grove number, okay? Like I said earlier, the whole archipelago is connected by a series of bridges so you won't get lost if you remember the number you docked at!"