Chapter 58: Moria's Strongest Servant, Oars.

"Yohohoho.." Ryuma laughed at Zoro's claim. "So you think you can take my black blade, Shusui, away from me? Do you?"

"Oh I'm taking it. I'm about to cut you down and wretch it from your cold, dead body." Zoro calmly said back to Ryuma.

"Oh I see. Feeling cocky today, are we? Yohohoh..."

"Woah. Easy. It's not a good idea to provoke him." Brook sheepishly said making (Y/N) turn to him.

(Y/N) crotched down to Brook. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, now you are here. In fact, my life was nearly ended before you arrived. I cannot thank you enough for arriving when you did. I feel like crying tears of joy... Well, that's if I had any eyes to cry with!"

(Y/N) shook her head at the skeleton as she looked back to her swordsman. The two spoke about Zoro's Three-Sword style technique. "It's too bad. I wish I could show you, but I'll just beat you with two swords." Zoro smirked at Ryuma.

"Interesting. I can sense you're very skilled. A feeling that I've longed forgotten is welling up inside me once more. It's as if I'm facing some sort of beast, a savage animal. With strange sensation echoing deep in my bones, makes me feel as if I'm dancing on air." (Y/N) felt goosebumps on her arms from the tension in the room.

Zoro broke the tension first as he clashed blades with Ryuma. (Y/N) shielded her face from the large gust of wind coming from the collision. "So much power..." The (h/c) haired woman muttered in admiration for both fighters. As soon as the swordsmen back away from one another, a large shockwave broke the floor beneath their feet. Franky and Brook screamed in fear, but (Y/N) couldn't make a sound as she watching the fight begin.

"Aubade... Coup Droit!!" Ryuma yelled as he lounged towards Zoro, aiming Shusui straight at the swordsman. Thankfully, Zoro dodged making the attack fly into the wall above (Y/N), Franky and Brook.

The three screamed in fear and shock at the explosion above them. "HANG ON?! HE'S GOT A GUN?!!" Franky screamed up at the bullet hole.

"It's not a gun, it's a thrust!" Brook quickly explained. "One of my techniques! But when I use it, it doesn't do nearly as must damage!"

"He made a hole right through the wall!" Franky exclaimed, looking up at the hole.

(Y/N) stared at the hole for a second before looking back at Ryuma. "Just how strong is this zombie?!"

"For a thrust to fly like that, it's just... incredible." Brook stared in awe at his zombie.

Ryuma laughed yet again. "I suppose it's a tie then."

"Yep." Zoro smirked back at the samurai. As soon as Zoro agreed, the wall behind Ryuma sliced in half making (Y/N) gasp in awe.

"Yohohoh... very close. You almost sliced me in two."

"What the heck? A counter attack, but when did he have time to do it?!" Franky looked at Zoro's work in shock.

"About... the same time I think." Brook looked up at Zoro in awe. "So the swordsman can predict his attacks as well. This exchange of blows was truly a tie. That samurai zombie is using the power of my shadow to move around right now. But before his death, he must have been an incredibly strong man. Which means... the combination or his strength and my technique will make him quite formidable indeed."

"Are you trying to say that those two.. are dead even?!" Franky questioned the skeleton.

"I'm saying, these two swordsmen have an incredible amount of destructive power at their command." (Y/N) turned to look at Brook with the corner of her eye. She knew what his next words would be. "And as such, I don't think this fight will last long."