Chapter 87: Decken's Biggest Pursuit of Love, The Noah

(Y/N) watched Zoro sliced down more Fishman Pirates before turning to Brook and watching him do the same. 'Damn, looks like everyone's putting in work.' (Y/N) turned back to look at the tank Chopper was popping out of. 'What are they doing...' (Y/N) stared at the tank as it swung back and forth, trying to aim at the little red Fishman from before. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the tank shake a bit before falling into the ground. "Franky! The tank!" (Y/N) pointed at large dust cloud, not too far of from the two on the two on the motorbike.

"Huh?" Franky began to drive in the direction (Y/N) pointed in and yelled out to his crew mates in the tank. "Hey! Where'd you go? Usopp! Chopper!"

Franky drove past all of the Fishmen around and straight into the large crater the tank fell into. (Y/N) stared in front of her for a few seconds before screaming. "YOU'RE SUCH A MORON!!"

As the motorbike flew through the sky, realization stuck Franky. "Huh? What the hell?!" Franky screamed out in nervous fear. "Who put a sink hole here?!!"

Both (Y/N) and Franky hugged each other, crying and screaming like children when they descended into the sinkhole. (Y/N) groaned in pain as she crawled out of the motorbike. "Remind me never to ride with you again, Flam."

Franky groaned a bit, crawling out of the motor bike behind (Y/N). "Will do..."

"That hurt..." Nami groaned as she crawled out of the tank. Usopp pushed himself off the ground. "Yeah, you're tellin' me! That was a pretty big drop!"

"You made a super mistake, short stuff!" Franky irritatedly yelled up at the small red Fishman before turning to his crew mates. "Everybody off the tank! Get!" (Y/N) watched Franky throw Nami, Chopper, Pappag and Usopp out of the sink hole before turning to her.

(Y/N) gulped in fear at the frustration radiating off Franky. "Ya know, I can just see myself out—" Franky picked up (Y/N) and threw her out of the sink hole. "OR NOT!" (Y/N) yelled as she was sent flying through the air, not on her own accord.

(Y/N) successfully stuck the landing on the ground as Nami yelled back to their cyborg. "Geez, Franky, why did you throw us out like that?!"

"Have some respect for your commander, pal!" Chopper yelled in frustration, (Y/N) joined in. "Yeah! He's too cute to be treated like that!"

"Yeah, what (Y/N) said— wait..." Chopper turned his frustrating yelled at (Y/N). "Don't call me cute! I'm a deadly killing machine!"

"Sorry, but this next form has only got one seat!" Franky yelled out, taking everyone's attention. "Let's get freaky!"

"Huh?" Chopper and (Y/N) looked back at the sinkhole in confusion. Usopp sassed his cyborg. "You're freaky enough already!"

"Black Rhino FR-U 4!" Franky called out. Smoke blasted out of the bottom of the motorbike causing it to fly into the air. (Y/N) watched in awe as the bike spit in two, revealing bike to be two robotic arms. "Stand by!" Franky yelled out.

"Ooh. Super freakyyyy!" Usopp, (Y/N) and Chopper yelled out in excitement.

"Hold your applause!" Franky shouted out at the three with a huge grin on his face. "Brachio-Tank Five! Head change!" The tank drove out of the sinkhole and it's dino head sank inside the tank before flipping into a robotic head that sort of looked like Franky, but his long spikes hair was now a sharp drill. Robotic legs grew out of the back of the tank, grinding into the ground beneath them. The tank stood up on the legs to reveal a robotic body. "Brachio-Tank Five! Black Rhino FR-U 4! Docking phase!"

"Whoa. So fancy!" Usopp, (Y/N) and Chopper held up their arms in shocked admiration.

The robotic arms connected with its body. "Meet the Iron Pirate!" Franky yelled out through a loud speaker since he was not inside the giant robot. "General Franky!"