Chapter 104: Doflamingo Resigns

Luffy, (Y/N), Law and Caesar made it back to the curious room Breed was in. The group already had their earplugs in, excluding Caesar who was being pulled along by the leash Law held. Luffy squinted his eyes, as if trying to see a clearer sight of Breed standing next to a horde of Sea Lapins in front of Chopper and the Kung Fu Dugong. He gasped, shouting something.

(Y/N) looked over at Luffy in confusion, point at her muffled ears. "Can't hear you, 'Capt." Luffy grabbed (Y/N)'s face, tilting her head forward. "Huh— Oh... That's not good. I got this." (Y/N) gave Luffy a thumbs up. Luffy tilted his head in confusion, but let go of (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N) grabbed Law's left ear plug and Luffy's right ear plug, sternly speaking. "Be mentally prepared." Before placing them back in their ears.

The two captains looked at (Y/N) in confusion as she closed her eyes. 'Just as Pops taught me. My target is the Sea Lapins. No one else.' She opened her eyes, activating her Conquer's Haki. A large gust of wind blew forward from (Y/N). Right after, she immediately looked over at Law and Luffy. "Are you guys all right? Not passed out of anything?!"

Law and Luffy were just staring at (Y/N) in awe. Luffy pulled out (Y/N)'s left ear plug, happily shouting. "That was so awesome! I didn't know you had that much power in your Conqueror's Haki! I bet you could knock me out!"

(Y/N) shook her head, smiling as she took her left ear plug from Luffy and placed it in her ear. "Let's go." She pointed forward. Luffy happily nodded at (Y/N) with a large grin before turning towards the room, his smile vanishing within seconds into a serious and angered expression. (Y/N) walked between Luffy and Law, through the thick smoke caused by the Sea Lapins falling unconscious. She looked over at Luffy when he placed his hand on a Sea Lapin's head, speaking to them. (Y/N) immediately scanned the room, sighing in relief when she saw Chopper. 'Thank goodness he's okay.'

Shocked worry washed over Breed's face and he spoke to the three. (Y/N) smiled, placing her head in her hand. 'Ah. Not being able to hear this guy blab is so refreshing.' Law spoke to Breed, whatever he said successfully angered the man before him. Breed shouted, holding up his hand to the three pirates before him. (Y/N) tilted her head in her hand, blankly staring at Breed. "Hm?" Breed shouted again, still unheard by the pirates.

(Y/N) looked over at Law as a smirk ran across his lips. 'Oh? He can smile. That's a new development.' She snickered to herself. Law pointed at his ears, most likely explaining the ear plugs to Breed. Breed gasped in shock, staring at Law. (Y/N) watched as Law look out his right ear plug, speaking to Breed. 'Is he still explaining everything? Giving a damn villain speech or something? And he calls us dramatic...' Law pointed over (Y/N)'s head at Luffy making (Y/N) look over at him. She covered her mouth, giggling at the steam coming from Luffy's nose. 'He looks so cute when he's pouty.' Luffy looked over at (Y/N) in confusion before looking towards Law. He spoke to Law, giving him another pouty face. (Y/N) laughed. "Stop, 'Capt! That face is too funny!" Luffy looked back at (Y/N), also saying something to her.

Law went back to speaking to Breed and pointed at (Y/N). Irritation stuck her, causing a vein to pop on her cheek. 'I swear if he just referred to me as 'Miss Kitty' in gonna—' Law patted (Y/N)'s head making her ears flop down and instantly relax. She looked up in confusion when Caesar loomed over her and Law, shouting at them. (Y/N) quickly turned around to Caesar, holding up her fist as her irritatedly yelled at him. "I swear if you're talking crap, I'll give you another punch! Is that what ya want that, Clown?!" Luffy was holding up his ear to the Caesar and (Y/N) making Caesar shout down at the both of them, pointing at his ear.

The room went dark, taking Luffy's, (Y/N)'s and Caesar's attention. "Huh?" (Y/N) questioned, turning to look up. It was quiet for a few moments before purple lights brightened the room, allowing everyone to see Breed now standing on the corner of a broken lattice tower. He shouted down to the pirates for a few more moments before holding out his hands. Green gloop formed out of his palms before he collared himself. (Y/N) stared at Breed in shock as a bright green light shimmer off him. "What the hell...?" The green collar grew red and Breed's body began to grow. (Y/N)'s eyes widened. "His power level... it increases by a crap ton." Breed loudly grunted, tilting head up before a large sickening grin danced across his face. He looked back down at the pirates making (Y/N) irritatedly growl, clenching her teeth.