Chapter 22: Water 7

Nami sighed happily before looking up at the sails. "What a nice wind! We might make it out to Water 7 even faster than we thought!"

"I can't wait to see how much the city has changed. I wonder if the old junk yard is still there." (Y/N) giggled as she stood next to her navigator.

"Don't worry about finding a shipwright, I got it all under control." Sanji spoke up from where he sat on the railing. "I'll get the hottest girl in town guaranteed."

"What if I care if the shipwright's hot?! I want a huge manly dude, like even bigger than a bear! 16 feet tall!!" Luffy exclaimed up at his chef.

Usopp quickly shut down his captain's idea. "A guy that tall couldn't even fit on the ship, and imagine how much food he's gonna eat!"

"All that matters is that he's good at his job. If you ask me, the problem is to find a guy crazy enough to go sailing with a bunch of pirates." Zoro brought up a good point.

"Size doesn't matter! I'm just lucky we are going to make a new friend!" Chopper looked up at (Y/N). The woman smiled at his innocences, patting his heat in response.

"We're lucky we ran into that train station. This map should be a big help!" Nami held up the paper Koroko gave her. "All we have to do is follow Koroko's directions to that Iceberg guy and we're set."

The navigator opened the map, but her smile quickly faded. "I see." She crunched up the map, throwing it on the ground making (Y/N) and Chopper jump. "STUPID DRUNK!"

Chopper picked up the crumbled paper, unraveling it. (Y/N) leaned over the deer's shoulder before bursting out laughing. "Look's like Luffy's art!" Chopper giggled at the horrible map drawing.

Luffy help up a canvas with an equally horrible drawing on it. "Okay, let's try to find a shipwrights that looks like this!"

(Y/N) was crying from laughter as Usopp and Sanji looked at the drawing in disgust

"If I saw a guy like that I'll run." Usopp nearly shrieked from the drawing.

"I wouldn't just run, I'll jump in the sea to get away from that freak. But he look's part octopus, so even that might not save me."

"Don't you have anything better to talk about?!" Zoro scoffed at his crew before walking up to the upper deck.

"What are you gonna do? Sleep?" (Y/N) sassed back at her swordsman, who sat down to sleep. "Oh my god. I was right."

"Okay everybody! Since we're gonna be at Water 7 for a whole week, let me give you your allowance!" Nami's words made (Y/N)'s eyes light up with berry sighs. Usopp and Luffy ran up the stairs to the main cabin, excited for their allowance.

(Y/N) sat on the table next in the main cabin. The woman pulled out a small book from her bag and began splitting up the berries Nami gave her for the rest of the week, writing down totals next to the reasons the money will be used for. Robin sat across from (Y/N), reading her book.