Chapter 96: Freezing Cold?

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes when her body felt extremely cold. 'Where am I...?' Her vision was still blurred, but she felt herself unwillingly moving. It looked like she was being carried bridal style by someone in a yellow suit, but her eyes closed again and she fell back to sleep. (Y/N) groaned in pain when she felt herself being dropped on a cold steel floor. She sat up, holding her head in her palm, but quickly looked up in shock when a large iron door closed stuck in front of her. "Wha... A door?" Realization quickly struck her. "Guys?! Where are you—?" She quickly looked around, sighing in relief when her friends were behind her. "Thank goodness they're okay."

"You were all just put to sleep. Congrats on being the first one awake." A bored voice spoke up.

(Y/N) quickly whipped her head to her right, seeing a chopped up head besides her. "AHHH!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She screamed out, quickly crawling back from the head.

"Ugh! You're making my ears bleed... wherever they are." The man spoke back.

"Are you a person?" (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion before standing up and looking at the iron door, speaking to herself. "I don't have time for chopped up severed heads, I need to find a way out of here. Hopefully they wake up soon... damn it! Whoever did this, I will find you!" She looked around the room, spotting an air vent above her. 'Bingo!'

"Don't ignore me, indecent woman!" The man's mouth screamed making (Y/N)'a head snap back at the head, giving the pieces a death glare.

The mouth gulped as (Y/N) walked up to the pieces. (Y/N) picked up the right ear, sternly speaking. "You have no right to comment on my appearance when you're a damn puzzle." The mouth grunted in pain as (Y/N) pinched the ear. "I would have helped put you back together and questioned your further, but now I just hope you have better manners with the rest of my crew when they wake up." (Y/N) calmly dropped the ear and walked away from the chopped up head.

"Wait! Where are you going? It's not like you can escape this place!" The shouted back.

"Oh, screw you. If I wanted to, I could just sliced that door into pieces." (Y/N) sassed back.

"Oh, really? With what weapon?" The head responded with a bored voice once more.

"My sickles, of... course." (Y/N) looked down, seeing both her sickles were missing. "Mother fuc—!" She cut herself off with a frustrated groan. "They knock us out and dare to take my babies? If they are done for."

The head rolled his separated eyes. "Again. You're stuck in here. How are you... huh? Where'd you go? She just vanished! Wait! Come back! You said you had children stolen, too?!"

(Y/N) laughed. "Maybe I'll see you later, creepy head. Oh, and tell my crew I'm going to find a way out of here when they wake up. Bye, bye!" She flew up into the vent as she listened to the chopped up head call out for her once more. (Y/N) rolled her eyes. 'I can't believe he hasn't realized I'm a devil fruit user. I also can't believe they took my damn weapons! Ughh... Wait, why did that head say 'too' about having children stolen? Maybe he had his weapons stolen, too? Huh, weird.' (Y/N) flew through the vents for a while, passing up glass tubes left and right. 'What are those things? It looks like there's some chemicals inside... wait a minute. Don't tell me, were we thrown into a gas chamber?! I need to find a way to open that door and fast.'

(Y/N) traveled through the vents for what felt like forever. She hung her head. 'I think I got lost... maybe I should try to head back? I don't even remember how I got here.' She sighed in defeat, but quickly looked up when she heard a voice from the vent cover a few feet in front of her. (Y/N) quickly flew up to the cover. Peeking inside the room, she saw pink colored gas nearly fill the room. 'What the hell... It must be a devil fruit user. Were they talking to themself?' (Y/N) flew inside the room, carefully avoiding the gas. But one of the strands ended up passing through her left arm. (Y/N) stared at the gas in awe, since she wasn't able to feel it. 'I'm surprised its not contaminating me, but why can't I touch it? Maybe I contradict it or something?' A man in a yellow suit walked through the open doorway, taking (Y/N)'s attention. "You called, Master?"