Chapter 54: Disappearing Straw Hats

The rain cleared as quick as it began, allowing (Y/N) to 'put away' her air umbrella and go back to clinging to Robin's arm. The group walked up to a side door to the mansion. "Helllooo? Nobody's there, I'm going in!" Luffy tried to open the door.

"Hey. Give them a minute!" Sanji irritatedly yelled at his captain.

"Oh it's locked. Huh."

"Welp! I guess that means no haunted mansions for us... today..." (Y/N) looked defeated as Luffy drew back his fist a few inches before punching a hole through the wall. (Y/N) sulked at her captain's actions as the door slowly opened.

"Hey! Now it opens." Luffy smiled as he pushed the rest of the door open.

"Yeah since you smashed the lock off." Zoro sassed as the group walked inside.

"GECKO MORIAAA!! I'M HERE TO KICK YOUR ASS!!" Luffy yelled out to the empty room.

Franky put his hands on his hips in thought as he looked at the room before him. "Pretty creepy looking entry way."

"Hm. This doesn't look so bad. Well besides all the creepy paintings on the wall." (Y/N) sighed in some what relief before letting go of Robin.

"Doesn't look like anybody's here." Zoro stated to his crew mates.

"Would it be rude if I took some photos?" (Y/N) questioned aloud to her crew mates.

"Nah. They're the ones that took our friends, so they've been plenty rude themselves." Franky shrugged at the (h/c) haired woman. (Y/N) shrugged back with a smile on her face before taking out her vision dial and snapping photos around the room.

"HEY!! Any monsters in here?!! Gecko Moria!!!" Luffy screamed out as the group began walking.

Zoro looked around the room. "Shouldn't there be a servant around here? They gotta have tons of them in a mansion this size."

"And what's with the mess?" Sanji pointed out the broken dinning table on the ground. "They have a fight in here or what? They better not have hurt Nami."

(Y/N) was photographing some paintings when the group heard a sinister laugh above them. The (h/c) haired woman turned back to see a mounted pig's head on the wall talking to her group. "You're quite auditions, aren't you? Those who know our master usually know to fear him."

"Huh. Why is there a pig sticking out of the wall?" Luffy questioned the talking pig.

"Oh we have many surprises yet to come. Why don't you say we welcome our guests, gentlemen?!"

(Y/N) screamed in fear at the painting in front of her leaping out of its frame. "WHAT THE HELL?!!!" The (h/c) haired woman fell on her ass, shaking in fear from the creature above her.

"Well. That's great. Are these paintings zombies, too?" Sanji calmly said, looking up at the creatures

"That's certainly what it looks like." Robin studied the creature around her. "After all we've seen on this island, we should expect this sort of thing by now." Robin looked over at the (h/c) haired woman trembling in fear. "Cook. (Y/N) may need your help."

Sanji angrily turned to the painting looming over (Y/N). The cook ran at it and kicked it straight in the face. "I'll only ask this once. WHERE DID YOU HIDE NAMI?!!" After slamming the painting back to the portrait it came from, Sanji held the trembling (Y/N) in his arms. "Stay put. We'll deal with these guys quickly."

(Y/N) looked up at the cook, shaking her head. "I-I'll be fine. I can help." The (h/c) haired woman stood up with Sanji's help, still trembling from the scene before her. (Y/N) took out her sickles, closing her eyes tightly. "I can't be afraid... not if I'm going to protect my friends." The woman sighed deeply before opening her eyes quickly, anger burning through them. (Y/N) began to slice paintings mercilessly to the point the zombies began to coward in fear from the deadly creature they've created.