Chaper 61: The Fall of Gecko Moira

"LUFFY?!!" Nami and Usopp screamed in shock at the giant Nightmare Luffy.

"It... can't be. I mean, he's BLUE?!!" Usopp stared at Nightmare Luffy. "I guess it does look a bit like him. Come on blue guy, be honest! Are you really Luffy?!!"

"Yeah it's me. Stop asking." Nightmare Luffy never took his eyes off Oars and Moria, anger burning through them.

"That's not very convincing, but okay! What happened to you?!" Usopp further questioned the man.

Once Nightmare Luffy set down Nami and Usoppp, (Y/N) flew up to the two. "You're okay!! Stop scaring me like that, you big idiots!" The (h/c) haired woman dove into the two, hugging their necks as she sobbed happy tears.

"You're the one that scared us when you jumped in front of Oars kick." Nami sassed the woman with a smile on her face. Usopp laughed before the three looked up at Nightmare Luffy.

"So he already took out the rest of the crew?" Irritation lingered in the captain's voice as he looked down at the three.

"Yeah, afraid so." (Y/N) let go of Nami and Usopp, so the long nose could explain further. "He teamed up with Moria. We hardly even stood a chance."

"Is that right? Then stand back." Nightmare Luffy glared up at Oars. (Y/N) shivered from the determination and anger radiating off of her captain, but felt comfort from his words.

"Wait you're gonna fight him on you're own?! He doesn't just have your fighting ability, he can stretch like you now too!!" Usopp doubted his captain making (Y/N) glare over at her crew mate as he continued. "I know you got big all of a sudden, but he's way bigger!! I mean... you gotta plan right?"

"Hey. What are those guys taking about?" Oars questioned his master.

Moria sighed in frustration before ordering his servant. "It doesn't matter. Hurry, crush them."

"You got it. Gum-Gum..." Oars pulled back is arm, aiming towards the captain and his crew mates. His arm began to rapidly spin just like Luffy would he prepared for his attack. "RIFLE!!"

(Y/N) braced for impact, shielding her face with her arms, but looked up in confusion when wind was the only thing blown her way. (Y/N)'s jaw dropped in shocked amazement when she saw Nightmare Luffy stop Oars punch with his right hand.

"There's only one Luffy... It's me. You got a problem with that?!" Nightmare Luffy leaped through the sky, landing a clean and crisp punch to the bottom of Oars' chin. (Y/N) watched in sheer shock when Oars was sent flying hundreds of yards back from the hit. "T-That... THAT'S MY CAPTAIN!!!" (Y/N) cried happy tears, jumping up and down in celebration for Luffy.

"I mean... that is Luffy right?! We're sure about that?" Usopp questioned in disbelief.

"That's Luffy alright. I don't know how or why he looks the way he does. But that's our 'Capt." (Y/N)'s smile dropped when she felt her heart skip a beat from pain shooting through her body. "I'm gonna rest a bit..." The (h/c) haired woman fell backwards from exhaustion, but was caught by Nami.

"What's wrong? You were fine a second ago." The ginger set (Y/N) down, concern washed over her face.

"I'm just tired... my head feels a little dizzy too. I'm just going to rest." (Y/N) felt herself falling into slumber.

~Resting Time Skip~

The (h/c) haired woman slowly opened her eyes, hearing many voices ring through her ears. (Y/N) placed a hand on her head as she sat up to see a large group of people before her. 'Who the hell are these people?'

"That's it!! We're done for! Most of the Straw Hats are down for the count. They were our last hope!!" A man screamed out in fear making (Y/N) look up to see Oars standing before him. 'Shit... was Luffy not able to defeat him?'