Chapter 64: A Calm and Relaxing Day

After the crew had their small celebration for their newest crew member, Brook. Sanji called everyone to the dining room for dinner. (Y/N) drooled from the news, flying to the upper deck. "I'm so hungry I bet I could eat more than Luffy."

Luffy stretched his arms, grabbing onto the upper deck's railing. "Oh yeah? Should we have a contest?!" The Straw Hats captain threw himself up and onto (Y/N)'s back.

(Y/N) giggled, turning her head to the boy on her back. "Be prepared to lose, 'Capt." Chopper, Usopp and Franky 'OOO'ed' at (Y/N)'s words. The crew flooded into the dining room, seeing a beautiful meal their chef whipped up. After a long happy dinner, (Y/N) face planted on the table in front of her. "Ughhh. I'm stuffed..."

Luffy giggled happily at the (h/c) haired woman clutching her stomach. "What was all that talk about me losing?" The captain happily ate another piece of meat, slapping his enlarged stomach.

"It's not fair! Your stomach literally inflates!! Captain Cheater." (Y/N) crossed her arms, pouting at her captain.

Franky laughed. "Awe come on, (Y/N)! Don't be a sore loser." Usopp and Chopper joined the cyborg in chanting 'Sore Loser!' at the woman. Shadows covered (Y/N)'s eyes as she got up, sending three punches to the boys.

(Y/N) sighed, walking out the dining room. "I'm going to bed. Thanks you guys, for everything." (Y/N) smiled back at her crew before heading out to the Girl Quarters.

(Y/N) sat on her bed, sighing in relief. "Today was quite a day." The woman unraveled the bandages wrapped around her arms. 'Chopper's probably going to kill me later, but these are too itchy.' (Y/N) carefully placed the bandages next to her before taking off the ones on her legs. Finally, she unraveled the last bundle of bandages on her stomach. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock when she saw a paw shaped scar in the center of her stomach. "Hm. At least it's kinda cute. But still..." (Y/N) traced her hand on the long scar on the side of her ribcage. "This is my second real battle scar. I wonder how it will heal or even if it will heal at all. Even so." The woman fell back into her bed, shouting out to herself. "I'm so tired!!" (Y/N) laughed before falling fast to sleep.

~Shhh (Y/N) is sleeping~

(Y/N) jolted up when she heard the sounds of the boys yelling mixed with loud singing. "What the hell?! Brook!! It's too early for this crap! Go back to sleep!"

Nami held her pillow against her ears, grumbling curses under her breath. (Y/N) looked over at the ginger when she got out of her bed, swinging the Girl's Quarters' door wipe open. "Forget about Brook! Someone stop Luffy's snoring!!"

(Y/N) laughed at her navigation. "Welp. I'm wide awake now."

"I'm not." Nami slammed the door shut. "I'm going back to bed. Don't wake me up." (Y/N) 'aye'ed the ginger before hopping out of bed to brush her messy hair.

Grabbing her bag, (Y/N) walked out the Girl's Quarters. She quietly closed the door behind her, to not disturb the two sleeping beauties, before heading off to the dining room. "Hey Sanji." (Y/N) smiled at the chef, who was already preparing the crew's breakfast.

"Ah. Good morning, my gorgeous angel. You look as ravishing as ever." Sanji smiled up at (Y/N) while flipping some pasta in a pan. "How are you this morning?"

"Feeling much better after last night's dinner. Thank you so much for your wonderful meal. Would you like some help this morning?" (Y/N) curiously leaned over counter, looking at the chef work.

"No need. A princess like you should sit back and relax while her food is brought in front of her." Sanji grinned while preparing another dish. (Y/N) chuckled, walking up to the chef. The woman leaned close to Sanji's face, making him brightly blush. "Uh.. (Y/N)? What are you..."