Chapter 20: Admiral Aokijii

"Wait, you mean this guy's an Admiral?! That's the highest rank there is!" Sanji yelled as the rest of the crew got ready to fight the man if need be.

"That's right. There are only three officers in the entire Navy who currently hold the position of admiral. Akainu, Aokijii and Kizaru. The only one who out ranks him is Fleet Admiral Sengoku, the Navy's top official. The man you see standing before you is one of the three men known as the World Government's powerhouses." Robin explained making Usopp yell at the man, questioning why he was even at a deserted island in the middle of no where.

(Y/N)'s fingers touched the handles of her sickles. The mention of her father's name and status made her stand by her friend's side. "Oh my, my! Miss (L/N), (Y/N). It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Aokijii spoke up causing the crew's attention to switch from Robin to the (h/c) haired woman. "It's informal of me to jump the gun, but I would like you to know the 80 million 'Alive' bounty your father placed on your head after he found out you've joined a pirate crew."

'Stupid Jonathan. That tricky bastard snitched.' (Y/N) scoffed at Aokijii's words.

"Father?" Nami asked, but (Y/N) didn't answer nor look at her. Anger with a mix of annoyance flooded the (e/c) eyes that bled into Aokijii.

"You have your father's gaze." Aokijii's smirked making the (h/c) haired woman quickly throw her left sickle straight at the rock behind the man, only nearly missing his head. "And his patience."

Aokijii looked over at the ginger who spoke prior. "Oh my, my." The man leaned down slightly to Nami.

The frightened ginger backed up a little. "Eh?! What is it??"

"Another very sexy lady with super big bazookas. Are you free tonight?" Aokijii calming asked the ginger.

"YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOU LANKY JERK!!" The cook seemed more pissed off than (Y/N) while Usopp yelled at the man to focus and pay attention to the situation in front of them.

"Woah woah. Hold on a second you guys." Aokijii put up his hands in defense. "Didn't you hear what I just said? I'm just out here for a little stroll. Don't get so worked up, okay? I mean you guys are just... you're like just.. whatchamacallits, ya know."

The crew just stared at the man in confusion. "Hm.. I forgot, oh well." Sanji and Usopp yelled at him for not any making sense.

"Robin are you kidding?! You must be mistaking him for someone else! This doofus wouldn't pass for a regular marine, let alone an Admiral!" The long nose pointed at Aokijii, turning around to Robin in disbelief. Aokijii got on to Usopp for judging people based off appearance.

The tall man laid down on the ground complaining he was on his feet too long as he spoke up again. "What I was saying is that I have no intention of capturing you or nothing like that, so just take it easy. I'm only here to confirm the whereabouts of Nico Robin, who hasn't been seen since the Alabasta incident. As we suspect, she's been with you. Confirming that (Y/N) is now a pirate, was an extra treat on my part."

Aokijii locked eyes at the woman who never broke her gaze on him. "I'll put some sort of report together for headquarter later. Now that you added two other members who got prices on their heads, your over all bounty has gone up... 100 million, plus 60 million, plus 79 million, plus 80 million equals...... all screw it. Some big ass number."

Zoro had a bored expression on his face, "Just do the math."

"THAT'S IT! GUM GUM—" The straw hat captain had to be held back by Usopp and Sanji from trying to fight the Admiral. "I'M NOT GOING TO STAND AROUND WHEN THIS GUY IS GOING TO TRY TO TAKE ROBIN AWAY FROM US!!"