MJA: The Hangover

Mike could not get his coordination right. He could barely stand up. I couldn't possibly leave his side. Not like this.

MJ: (trying to walk Mike out to the car) Oh God, you're heavy! Just a few more steps! Come on,work with me!

Luckily, Jean was already waiting by the exit door. He helped me get Mike into the car. We drove to Mike's apartment complex. We discovered that there weren't any elevators within the building so Jean helped me get Mike upstairs safely. After a few minutes of trying to make sense of the apartment units, we finally found his apartment. Jean helped me get the front door open and helped me get Mike onto his bed.

Jean: Is there anything else I can help you with, Miss Anderson?

MJ: I think I'll take it from here. Thanks, Jean......

Jean: No problem. I'll be waiting in the limo.

Jean rushed back downstairs to the car and parked it somewhere safe as he waited for me.

In the meantime, I got Mike's shoes off and tucked him into bed. He was completely unconscious. I decided to stick around until he wakes up just to make sure he was okay. I looked around his apartment to see if I could find a spot to sit down while waiting. It was a complete mess.

MJ: (thinking out loud) What on earth have you been doing in here, Michael Capri?........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and found myself on the couch of Mike's living room. It's been about six hours since finished cleaning his apartment the night before. I headed into Mike's bedroom to see if he's up and I found him sitting up on his bed and rubbing his eyes.

Mike: (groans) Why does my head hurt so much?.......

MJ: That's because someone spiked that drink you took last night......

Mike: Last night?......

MJ: At the bar......remember?.......You took that drink just before getting into a fight with Samuel.....

Mike: (suddenly realizes Melanie in his bedroom) OH MY GOD!

MJ: What?! (runs towards Mike) What is it?!

Mike: Are you.....really here? (touching Melanie's face) This isn't a dream.......

MJ: What.....dream.....???

Mike: No,no,no......You can't be here.....You don't know where I live.......

MJ: (takes a deep breath) Okay.....listen......you take all the time you need to get yourself.....composed......I'll get some breakfast.Let me know if you need some painkillers or something. I can't find a first aid kit anywhere here........

Mike: Wait,wait,wait.........You brought me home? Last night?

MJ: Jean helped.....Oh no! I forgot about Jean! I'd better make sure he gets something to eat! (grabs her coat from the living room) I have to go check on him!.......

Mike: Wait! Will you come back?

MJ: With some food. Yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran downstairs to check on Jean. He was asleep in the limo driver's seat. I tapped on the window lightly to wake him up.

Jean: (waking up and realizes Melanie at the window) Miss Anderson! (opens the car door) Forgive me. I didn't realize you were at the window......