MJA: Athanasiou

Things have been smooth sailing and too quiet. It's about a month now since Victor, Christopher and I have moved into this place. We have no rules other than Christopher has a proper schedule now. He even has his personal nanny. I hardly ever see Christopher now other than lunch time. I insisted that we tuck him into bed ourselves because we wouldn't see him otherwise. It was strange. I was wondering what all this is doing to Victor.

Speaking of Victor, he had been losing himself to painting classes and sculpting lessons. He also has a hard time keeping his hands off of me. It was very strange but very sweet of him to want me all the time. I sometimes need to take time off for myself. I was looking around for a gym or a place I can train. I was too idle for too long it was driving me crazy. I didn't have my digital tablet or my mobile computer. I didn't even have my phone. I had been trying to locate Nicole and no one seem to say anything.

I walked outside one morning while Victor had sculpting lessons. I was trying to see if there was anywhere I could go running or just train. I came across a building separated from where we were living at. It had a walkway that leads into several rooms. It seemed like they were functioning. I continued walking and came across a huge door. I opened it and discovered that there really was a gym on the premise after all. I was so happy so I decided to take a look around. The equipments were all up to date and fairly new. There was even a training area with machine assisted training ports and regular punching bags. I knew that I needed to find myself some workout clothes immediately. I turned around and bumped into someone as I was about to leave. It was Theodore.

Theo: You found the gym.

MJ: Apparently so...... Am I allowed to use this facility?

Theo: Most definitely, Melanie Jayne. You can do anything you want.

MJ: Cool. I need to get myself some workout clothes......

Theo: I can assist you with that. Come.

I followed Theodore into a room within the gym. It seemed like a changing room with a lot of workout clothing as well as martial arts training clothing.

MJ: Are these all......

Theo: They are new. Do not worry. The ones that have been taken are not here. Would you like to try on some of them?

MJ: Hell yes!

Theodore helped me pick out some clothes and accessories. I tried them on in a changing room to see if they fit. I took the ones I wanted and returned the rest.

Theo: When do you intend to begin training?

MJ: As soon as possible. I am so bored.

Theo: The art classes aren't doing it for you?

MJ: I grew up doing just that. I can't do it anymore.

Theo: (laughs) I know. You are good at it, though.......

MJ: And how would you know that?

Theo: Melanie Jayne, I know all there is to know about you. That is why I have been assigned to you.

MJ: Assigned to me?

Theo: You had been my case study ever since I began my training. I know you more than you know yourself. (smiles)

MJ: Ok. That is kinda scary and weird. 

Theo: Please, do not take it the wrong way. It is my duty to know you in such a way. It makes my job a lot......easier.......