MJA: Museum

Melanie Jayne went upstairs to lie down because she didn't want to have anymore conversations with Nicole about Mike or anything that happened before they arrived here. Victor sat down on the couch trying to understand why things just cannot be as simple as before. Nicole looked at Jean and then turned to look at Victor like they had something to say but was being very discreet about it. Nicole asked Victor if he could keep secrets away from Melanie Jayne because he seemed as though he could not figure out what else to do that could help make things any easier for both himself and Melanie Jayne.

Victor: Are you asking me to lie to my wife? I could never lie to her! Especially not about this!

Nicole: Not lie, Victor! Just.....not tell her......

Victor: (sighs) Why would you do this, Nicole? She's going through so much pain already.......

Nicole: Hey, I had to clean up all of your mess and this was just something that we couldn't clean up because we needed more time........

Victor took a deep breath and stood up. He just couldn't believe what Nicole had just told him but he decided to honor his words in keeping quiet about it.

Victor: I have to go check on her. Christopher will be joining us for lunch soon.......

---------------------------------------------------

We got up early. We wanted to make this day special because it was our first outing together as a family and it was also to celebrate Christopher's birthday. I got ready quickly and made my way downstairs where Jean, Nicole and Leo were already waiting. We waited for Christopher quietly. Outside, Theodore was waiting by the limo for Victor and I and there were several other limos for Christopher, Jean, Nicole and Leo. Christopher came out all dressed so nicely for the museum. His face was all lit up because he had been waiting for this trip all week long.

We got into our designated limos and drove off. It seemed like it quite a drive. Victor held my hand throughout the entire journey. He looked at me and smiled.

Victor: Thank you for doing this for him, Melanie Jayne. This means so much to him.

MJ: I wouldn't want him to not have an awesome birthday just because we're here. We can have fun anywhere.....as long as we're together.......

Victor kissed my hand. We drove out for about 40 minutes and finally arrived at this huge building. It looked very much like a Greek temple. I was anticipating a cathedral looking building but I guess a Greek temple would do.

Everybody got out and Christopher ran straight to the entrance. Victor and Leo ran after him while Nicole slowly made her way up the stairs. I walked slowly behind and pulled Jean next to me.

MJ: I need to speak with you.......

Jean: Ok......

MJ: Alone......

Jean looked at me and smiled. He asked Theodore to walk ahead so that he and I can walk together in private.

Jean: What is it, Miss Anderson?

MJ: I'm gonna ask you some stuff and I need you to promise me you'll tell the truth.

Jean: I promise.

MJ: (holds out her pinky finger) Pinky promise?

Jean: (smiles) Yes, Miss Anderson. I pinky promise. (wraps his pinky finger around Melanie's pinky finger)

MJ: I wanna know.......you ever see those pictures in the hallway just further down from where we had that meeting with Nicole and Leo the other day?