MJA: Viability

I have never seen Victor so happy and contented. He kept his eyes on me the whole time we danced at our wedding.

Victor: This is the first time we have ever danced together, Mrs. Keel.

MJ: I know......this is very new but I could get used to it......

Victor: You are not bad at this......I don't understand why you never bothered to do it.....

MJ: I would do it only if you lead me....

Victor: Ah, I see..... That was where I went wrong...... (laughs)

Victor pulled me close and kissed me. We were dancing like there was no one else there. It was surreal. It was almost magical. As we slowly moved to the music, Christopher pulled on Victor's suit.

Christopher: May I have this dance, daddy?

Victor: Excuse me?

MJ: (laughs) Of course you may!

Victor: (looks at Melanie) You're serious?

Christopher: Don't worry, daddy..... I won't steal her away from you.....

Victor: Well, aren't you charming!

MJ: I wonder where he gets it from...... (picking up Christopher)

Victor walked over to the table nearby and sat down with Leo and Nicole.

Leo: It's not even half-time and he's already moving in quick. He's got some moves, huh?

Victor: And she just said yes to dancing with him. (joking) Unbelievable! (laughs)

Nicole: What can I say, Victor. He's really charming. (laughs)

I danced with Christopher while holding him up because I wanted us to be on the same height as we danced.

Christopher: I was thinking..... Maybe I will call you mommy now, Melanie Jayne.

MJ: Is that so?

Christopher: You are very pretty and you are so cool. I want a mommy just like you.

MJ: Well, you don't have to look any further now. I can be your mommy! (hugs Christopher)

I walked over to Victor while holding on to Christopher's hand.

Christopher: Daddy, you can have mommy back now. I want some water.....

Victor looked at me, surprised. I smiled at him and got Christopher some water.  We spent the rest of the night just sitting at the table with Nicole, Leo, Andre and Jean just laughing away.

Andre: So, when will we be expecting you back, Melanie Jayne?..... I mean, Mrs. Keel.......

MJ: (looks at Victor) Oh, I don't think I will be back. I think I'll be working from here..... So, I'll be moving the stuff here.... Photoshoots and all...... It's still a work in progress......

Andre: So.... I'll be coming here to work?

Victor: That is the plan for now......

Leo: We have a new project coming up, Victor. You still want in?

Victor: Of course..... I'll be there......

Nicole: So, if you both are gonna be working..... what are you planning to do about Christopher's schedule?

MJ: We...... haven't gotten there yet..... (looks at Victor)

Victor: We'll think of something.