MJA:Enchantment

Mike kissing me under the moonlit night sky by the lake at Nicole's party was one of the most shocking yet pleasant experience I have ever had with him. I never thought we would ever come to this but I somehow felt like I wanted to wait for him to make the first move before deciding to do anything. He was very fearless with his actions. He never hesitated in doing what he intended to do and by the end of the night, I realized that I was kissing him. He had his fingers running through my hair and he held me close so firmly. I just couldn't think. By the time I realized what I had done, I slowly pulled away. He kept his eyes on me. I wasn't sure what he was planning to do next but I didn't really care. He whispered to me, asking me if I wanted to go somewhere with a little more privacy and I said yes. We got into the limo and Jean drove us back to his apartment. 

It all happened so fast but I remember us not being able to keep our hands off of each other throughout the entire drive. I kept thinking if he really was planning on doing what I thought he was going to do. I was still unsure about everything because I didn't want it all to just end that way. I needed time. I can't just do something so rash just because I was caught up in the heat of the moment. He was so intense but I could feel like he was holding back. Maybe it was because I tried to slow everything down a little. We got up to his apartment and he continued kissing me as he took off his jacket. I got a little scared because I had never done anything like this before but he seemed so sure of what he was doing. The next thing I knew, I was on his bed. I couldn't think of what was going to happen next because I got really nervous all of a sudden. He must have caught up with what was happening with me that he stopped. He then smiled at me and whispered "I won't do it if you're not ready......". Then, everything just stopped. I just wasn't ready to go there. He kissed me and said goodnight as he walked out the bedroom and slept on the couch. 

I spent the night there at his apartment. I got up before sunrise the next day and kissed him on his forehead before leaving. He was still fast asleep so I covered him with a blanket and left. We didn't really talk the next day. I was busy with work even though it was the weekend. I usually turn off my phone on weekends anyway. The next time we got in touch was when he texted me that he was going to be late for work that morning when he went to see Victor. I kept thinking about that night and how it could have all turned out if I decided to go the other way. I would have ended up staying over another night and things would have turned out so different. I knew then that Mike wasn't that type of guy and he still thought of us more than just a fling. 

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping on the shorelines. The sun was shining through the white laced curtains flowing to the breeze of the sea. Victor was lying next to me with his arms covering me. I can feel him breathing like he was calm and fulfilled. I tried to move a little to get off the bed but he pulled me back in.

Victor: Don't go.......

MJ: I'm going to check on Christopher......

Victor: He's fine......Stay here......

MJ: You sure?

Victor: He has a nanny.......Stay here..... (pulling Melanie back to bed) I missed you so much...... (hugs Melanie)

Victor kissed me and pushed me down onto the bed. He was really letting loose and just going at it. It was as though he wanted to do this all day. I let him do whatever he wanted as long as he was happy. After a few hours, I sat up.

MJ: I think I am going to get something to eat.......Did we miss breakfast?

Victor: (caressing Melanie's face) Breakfast is whenever you want it to be......