MJA: Together

Being alone is not something I am not used to. I have Jean with me at all times especially now that he fears for my life being in danger. However,I am alone in other aspects of my life specifically when it comes to decision making and social interactions. I always tell myself that if I cannot decide what I want to do then nothing will be done. I decided to talk to Victor the night we met. I decided to let Mike into my life that day when I ran into him at the office lobby. I decided to go to that party Samuel invited me to when I was 16. These were all decisions I made with a choice and the choice was mine to make. I also understand with social interactions, there will be consequences. Everybody is different and not everyone is on the same page. I learned that the hard way and it took me months to conquer and recover from the damages that it brought. People act and people react. Sometimes, all we have is just the hope that they would reciprocate instead of rejecting us completely.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting everything I needed to take with me back to the hospital because I intended to set up a mobile workstation there just so I know Mike would be safe. Victor helped me grab the things I needed and loaded them into the car.

MJ: Hey, I was thinking......You should come along. I wouldn't want you to get bored at home alone.......

Victor: Me? But....I thought this is work.......

MJ: It is. Sorta.......It's more like working remotely.......I dunno.....It's just a thought. I want you to be safe but I hate the thought of knowing that it might drive you crazy being alone here......

Victor: (smiles) Some company sure sounds great.......

Victor grabbed some things he thought he might need and we got into the limo.

MJ: Oh, by the way.....since you're here......I'm gonna need your phone......

Victor: (taking out his phone) Sure.....may I know why?

MJ: I'm gonna try to use anything you might have on there to track Sharon........

Victor almost forgot about the promise I made him the night before. Finding Christopher was his mission and he hasn't the slightest idea where to begin. Victor is not very eloquent with mobile phones and data security so I knew that when Nicole told him to find Sharon weeks ago, he never really got around to it.

Victor: Thank you, for doing this.......

MJ: (looking through Victor's phone) Hey, no problem. I hope you don't have anything private on here I shouldn't be looking at.......(laughs)

Victor: Oh believe me, there is nothing private in there. Not from you, at least. (smiles)

------------------------------------------------------

Jean dropped us off at the main lobby entrance. Victor helped me get all the things upstairs to Mike's room. Andre was there when we arrived.

Andre: Oh, hey MJ! And......Vic.....tor...... (surprised)

Victor: Hello, Andre......It's been a while......(putting stuff down on the floor)

Andre looked at Victor and then looked at Mike.

Mike: Hey.....I uh.......didn't expect to see you.......here........

Victor: Oh, Melanie Jayne thought it would be a good idea for me to tag along since.....well, she's trying to keep us all safe and all.......and uh.......well.....

MJ: I'm helping him track down Sharon........

Mike: I see.......So uh....are you guys like......best friends now?