MJA: The Secret Meeting (family gathering)

Mike and I headed back to the office building. I held his hand the whole time knowing that this can no longer stay a secret. We are no longer asking questions about each other to which we know the answers to already. I am being very clear about my stand and so is he. The only way for me to move on is acknowledge who actually matter to me and who I matter to. 

Victor may have hurt me in ways I could never imagined I could ever feel but he did what he did and I reacted and this was the result. The only problem with him is that he is never on the same page as where I was and where I am. I can never understand what he did and I have grown tired of trying to figure out the things he never bothered to be truthful about. I still cannot fully say that he cared at all.

I opened my office door and found Victor sitting on the couch.

MJ: Seriously.....nobody cares to make any appointments anymore,huh?

Victor: I'm not one of your clients, Melanie Jayne! Please! (getting up)

MJ: What can I do for you, Victor?

Victor looked at me holding Mike's hand and it somehow aggravated him.

Victor: I need to speak with you, Melanie Jayne......(looks at Mike) Alone......

MJ: What ever you have to say to me, you can say it right here, right now......

Victor: (shakes his head and looked at Mike) You lying piece of garbage!

Mike: What?

Victor: Not dating, huh?! (takes out a clipping from a magazine) What's this then?! (throws it into Mike's face)

Victor brought with him a clipping from a tabloid magazine of Mike and I kissing by the lake at Nicole's party a few nights ago. It was a grand party crawling with paparazzi. Nicole would never settle for anything less and I should have seen this coming.

Victor: Are you sleeping together too?! (shoves Mike)

Mike: Hey! Take it easy, alright! Excuse me for not sharing info with who I go out with.......

Victor: She's my fiance, you worthless piece of trash! (charges towards Mike)

Victor started attacking Mike, punching him in the face and kicking him. Mike kept still because he didn't want to make the situation any worse.

MJ: Victor! Stop! (tries to pull Victor away) Victor!

Victor was enraged. I have never seen him so angry and violent. Mike was on the floor with his arms covering his face. We knew that if this went on, Mike might just defend himself and he will hurt Victor. As I was still trying to push Victor away, he accidentally pushed me onto the floor. Just then, Nicole stepped into the room and finds me at her foot.

Nicole: What the hell is going on?! (shoves Victor) Hey! 

Victor stopped after realizing that I was on the floor and Nicole was looking at him like she was ready to get the security up here. He took a deep breath and stepped away from Mike. I got up slowly and helped Mike get up.

Victor: I......I'm.....sorry......I am terribly sorry.......I.....uh.....I should go...... (grabs his coat from the couch)

Nicole: Sit down,Victor! It's high time we sort this shit out!

Nicole looked at me to see if I was ok. I got Mike to sit down at my desk as I looked at his wounds. Victor really did a number on him. I stood beside Mike and looked at Victor who crashed himself onto the couch with his hands covering his face.