Enderlox X Bullied! Reader (REVISED)

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you ran from your home. The events of the day replaying through your head over, and over again. Their taunts, their jabs at you, their cruel words. all you could think was, what did you do to deserve this? Was this because you were the weakest? The smallest one? The shyest one? You never knew, and never will know.

Running into the dark forest, the forest that had been nicknamed by locals as "Killing Woods". A multitude of unsolved murder cases having taken place here. You just wanted to disappear, no matter what. Sadly, you were too scared to pull the trigger on yourself, so you decided getting murdered could do you better.

As you rushed through the woods, you didn't notice the glowing eyes watching you. A confused look from the predator watching you and your movements. You didn't notice any of it, sadness and irrational thinking clouding your brain and senses.

Finally, you stopped under a tree. Coughing out, arms and legs feeling numb from how fast and long you ran. Your chest heaving, voice shaky, gasping for breath much to your sadness. You had hoped you would have been finished by now. All the others who stepped in these woods have. As you slid down the back of the tree, it scratching your back up in the process from the rough bark, you didn't hear the sound of something or someone land behind you.

"Who... are you?" a voice asked, startling you. You turned around quickly with your eyes wide in shock. they were red and puffy, tears still streaming down your red cheeks. 

"J-Just a nobody..." you mumbled you, sniffling. More tears filling your eyes, the guy- thing kneeled down. Tilting his head at you, he reached out, showing long, clawed fingers. You flinched back at the initial touch of your cheek, but he just held it gently. Curiosity in his bright purple, visible eye. His other covered by dirty, matter brown hair, horns black as night curling out from the sides of his head and pointed up. Leathery black boned wings with purple webbing being folded on his back and his clothes were ripped and stained.

"but... nobody means... someone who does not exist... You exist. I touch you, right?" he said, confused. You sniffled again, shaking your head and gently reached up, pushing his hand away.

"No... as in nobody l-likes me... or doesn't s-see me..."

"No one...?"

"Mhm..."

"Then... we can be nobody's... together."

A/N

ok, I suck at endings don't judge they'll end just about the same.

-Edit: I couldn't keep this monstrosity of writing left online. I had to fix it.