JackSepticEye X Reader

Requested by zaap26

Y/n's P.o.V

I was visiting my old child hood friend Jack. I haven't seen him in a while cause I had to move. I drove up to his house address he gave me and I parked. I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I knocked and waited a bit then it was opened. There I saw Jack. I smiled and hugged him and he hugged back.

"Nice to see you y/n!" he said. I nodded and said "Nice to see you to Jack" and I pulled back. I smiled and he let me in and I walked in. We sat done in his living room and caught up. I smiled and said "Wanna play a game?" and he nodded and asked "Have you ever played HappyWheels?" and I shook my head no. He gasped and jumped up and grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs to a room.

"Jack?! Where are we going?!" I said and he let go of my wrist and sat me down and pulled up another chair and sat down. He typed some things in on his computer and this 'Happy Wheels' loaded up. He smiled and loaded up a level and I started playing. I yelped and jumped back as my player was crushed to bits and guts were spilled. "Why?!?!?" I yelled and he laughed.

After a bit of playing and me screaming as guts were spilled we stopped. I yawned and laid down on the couch about to fall asleep when I was picked up adn brought to another room and laid on a bed. I opened my eyes and saw Jack. "Wha..?" I said sleepily and he said "Your the guest so you get the bed." and I sat up. "No your house your bed." I said and this went on for about a good 10 min on who got the bed.

He finally said "Fine we'll share the bed!" and I slightly blushed and nodded. "I still win." I said and he groaned and laid down in the bed. I smiled and laid down and scooted a bit closer to Jack cause I was cold. I felt him put a arm around me and I blushed a bit more. I smiled and fell asleep.

A/N

There! Another chapter! My leg hurts for some god dam reason! Im tired! But I cant sleep!!!!! IM SO CONFUZZLEING!!!!!! AND IM LISTENING TO FNAF SONGS SO IM IN A FNAF MOOD YET WRITING MC STUFF XDD

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones But Words Can Hurt To! -chucks books at enemys- WORDS CAN HURT!!!!!!!!