Evil King!SkyBrine X Prisoner!Reader

SkyBrine's P.O.V
I sat on my nether brick throne. I got up and decided to go cheak on the prisoners. I walked down into the prison. I looked to my right and walked up to the bars and looked in and saw Sky. I smirked at him in his old tattered blood stains clothes. I loved to see him first.

I walked down the line of cells and they all looked he same. Mitch,Jerome,Ian,Jason,Quentin,Ty, and Seto. I walked down and saw someone else. It was a girl which I found odd. What has a human girl done to get thrown into my kingdoms prison.

I walked over to her cell and looked in and got a better look at her. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and a (f/c) t-shirt with (f/c) jeans and (f/c) shoes. She also had blood on her and she looked up and saw me and her eyes went wide with fear. Her (e/c) eyes were dull and wide with fear, sadness, and worry. I sighed and pulled out the keys and unlocked her cell. I asked her what her name was and she replied quietly  with (y/n).

I walked in and helped her up and led her out. We made it up to my room without anyone seeing us. She was shaking a lot. I then said "I won't hurt you." And she seemed to ease up. She then said shakily "W-Why d-d-did y-you-u br-bring m-me-e here?".

I knew once I saw her I liked her. I then walked closer to her while she just stood looking at me confused. I then quickly went closer to her face and kissed her. She was in shock but then she kissed back which shocked me. She then put her arms around my neck. We pulled apart and just looked at each other. I then asked "Hey (y/n) will you be my queen?" And she nodded a yes and we kissed again.

A/N
So yeah this was requested by @RayquazaWrites I need requests so request!
I'm Color and Peace Out!