Werewolf!Jerome X Animal!Lover!Reader

Requested by TerraAntarctica

I was walking around teh woods cause I loved the animals in the forest. They fascinated me in many ways. I brought my sketch book and sat down in a clearing and started to sketch a caterpillar on a leaf. I smiled as I was half way done the sketch. It was getting dark and I heard someone scream in teh distance. I yelped and jumped up slamming the notebook shut.

I gulped and gripped my notebook and started walking the direction the scream came from. I walked into another clearing and saw a wolf but it looked bigger than a normal wolf. I saw it had a wound in its leg and I put my sketch book down with the pencil and slowly walked over to it. I saw its ears perk up and turn and face me and gave a low growl. I gulped and froze. "H-H-Hey wolf.... I-I-I don't w-want t-o hurt y-y-you..".

The wolf then looked at me with curiosity. I gave a small smile "T-The supplies is back at my house... You can come with me i-if you want..." I said and started walking back. I turned around and saw the wolf following me. A few minutes later we were at my house and I led the wolf into my garage and set it down on a comfy little dog bed.

I walked inside and came back out with a animal med kit. I held my hand out waiting for the wolf to hand my its paw. After some time the wolf handed em its paw. I then started to clean teh cut and wrap it up. I yawned and stood up. I waved bye to teh wolf and walked inside and went to bed.

-In Le Morning-

I yawned and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes still tired. I stood up and walked downstairs and walked into my garage and looked at where the wolf was supposed to be but instead I saw a guy. He had brown hair, was wearing a ripped up white shirt and hoodie jacket, blue jeans that were ripped at the ends. 

I had to admit he was cute- wait what?!?!? Never mind that.... I walked over to the guy and keeled down and shake him gently "Hey...Wake up." and he groaned and opened his brown eyes. I smiled and helped him up as he held his head "Hey you ok?" I asked him and he just nodded shaky. I helped him inside my house and set him on teh couch.

"Im y/n" I said and he then said "I-Im Jerome.." and I smiled. I then got to know him after some time. I yawned and I was sitting down next to him watching a random movie. I leaned on his shoulder as he put an arm around me and I blushed. I then fell asleep on his shoulder as I felt him place a kiss on my forehead.

A/N

There! A good long chapter!!!! Enjoy it cause it will be the last one you see for a bit!!!!!!!! I shall now be making sad/dark/demented chapters now!!!!! Good luck ppl.

Im Color adn Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -throws book at random ppl out on street- 

random person: GAH!!!!! WHAT TEH FU- -gets cut off by book in the face-

Me: I WIN LIFE!!!!