JereMike "They will never be forgotten"

Yea i know this isn't a youtubers one but I had to post this!!!!! This is what happens when you get in a feels fight with meh.

Jeremy's P.o.V

I was looking out at the ocean. The blue ocean waves crashing on the bottom of the cliff. I just looked out blankly thinking of the past.

-Flashback To 1 Month Ago-

I was in teh office doing my job with Mike. We have been dating for a while now. I was checking the doors while Mike checked the cams. I was about to look out the door until I was shoved away by Mike and him getting bit on the arm by Foxy. I screamed out Mike's name and ran to help him but he pushed me back.

He just looked at me tears in his eyes. He said "Jeremy..... I have and always will love you!" with that he was bit on the head. I screamed as loud as I could tears streaming down my face. Mike's lifeless bodyf ell to the ground. A puddle of blood surrounded him slowly.

-In Le Present-

I looked out at the sea as silent tears fell down my face. This is where he asked me out. This is where we had our first kiss. This is where our relationship started. And this is where it ended. His funeral. I looked down at the waves as they crashed upon the rocks at the bottom.

I took a step forward towards the edge. I heard the shouts and cries of Scott, Fritz, and even Vincent from behind me saying "Don't do it". But I didn't listen. I took another step as the shouts got closer.

I looked back at them tears in my eyes with a small smile. With that I walked off the edge. I turned around in the air and saw the looking down over the edge screaming my name. Crying. Reaching out like they could grasp my hand and save me. But I was to far gone.

I was to far down. I was falling off the edge. I just looked up at them as I saw my own tears fly up. I then thought 'I'm coming Mike.' and with my final breath I plunged into the cold depths of the water. The last thing I saw was black.

-3rd Person View-

once Jeremy fell into the water the ambulances arrived at the hand Of Scott and his quick hands. Once they found Jeremy's body in the bottom of the water they said he was to far gone for saving. Fritz fell to his knees crying a river. Scott just looked down his hair casting a shadow over his face. Vincent just punched the ground with his hands as silent tears fell down his face.

But they all knew one thing. Jeremy and Mike were together once more. The day of Jeremey's funeral was a quiet sad day. Everyone cried because they knew he should've lived longer. He was to nice, To caring. They all knew he was happier to be with Mike again but they still missed him.

From the heights of the clouds two male brunettes watched their friends cry. They just looked down as tears of their own gathered in their eyes. They looked at each other and gave a small faint smile. "Let's go Jeremy." the taller stronger built male said.

The smaller thinner male nodded and followed after his lover looking down. He then said with a weary voice "D-Did I make t-t-the right choice?" and the taller one sighed. "I don't know. You were torn in two. But they do know you are happier. Beside we will wait til the ends of time for them." the taller one said.

The shaky boy nodded and pecked his lover on the cheek. "N-Now we can g-o" the smaller one said as he walked off. The bigger one just stood there as a blush crept upon his cheeks but followed after his smaller companion.

Their 3 friends did have good lives. But they did all end to short. They all ended up like their small frail caring friend.

First to go was Fritz, who couldn't live without those two, he said his good-bye's and left with a bang. His house was left in only ashes as the techno boy would say. The next to go was Vincent who had no intention of leaving so soon, he did die a painful death but left the world up to his friends. The longest to last was their faithful trust worthy friend. Scott. He left by the hands of Freddy. That shift was the last he would ever take.

There the friends then left for the heaven height of life. They left the viewing of life and went onto a better safer kinder one up above. No matter what they will never be forgotten. Some may think their story just ended. But little did they know a whole new one was just beginning.

A/N

So yea. This is Jeremy X Mike cause why teh hell not. Tis sad but still. I don't care I like it.

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -slaps Vincent with dictionary- I DO WAT I WANT GRAPE!!!!

Vincent: -growls and storms off nomming on toast-