OkwardIndustries X Reader

Requested by HeartCortez you are 12 years old. SO KAWAII!!!!!

I was out trick-or-treating with my friend Okward.  I looked at him smiling showing him the almost full pillow sack of candy. He smiled back and showed me his full pillow sack of candy. I pouted playfully and said "You always beat me at everything! Your taller than me, stronger than me and the only thing I can do better than you is playing instruments." and he chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Hey! Can I show you something?" he asked and I nodded. He took my free hand and I slightly blushed as he pulled me into the woods. "Close your eyes" he said and I eyed him. "If you push me into water I won't be the only one getting wet." I said and closed my eyes. If felt him lead me somewhere and I heard the rushing of a water fall and I said "Okward! Don't forget what I said." and I heard him chuckle. 

"Ok open your eyes!" he said and I opened my eyes. I gasped at the sight. I saw a pond with a water fall around 20ft higher up leading down into the pond. I also saw lily pads on the pond with light pink flowers on top of them. The moon light reflected off the pond giving it the most beautiful glow. 

I just stared at the pond with my mouth a gape. "D-Do you like it?" I heard Okward say. I turned to him and tackled him in a hug making us fall over and I blushed. He then said "I'll take that as a yes." and I nodded still blushing. I rolled off him but I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me back onto him and I squeaked.

He chuckled and sat up having me in his lap. I smirked and pulled out a Milky Way fun size bar and un-wrapped it. Okward looked at me confused and I shoved it in his mouth and he fell back and I started laughing. He glared at me eating teh chocolate shoving a un-wrapped kit-kat in my mouth. I smiled and nommed on it.

We then started throwing wrapped candy at each other like they were bullets.

-10min later-

I was hiding behind a tree gripping my sack of candy. I poked my head from behind teh tree and got hit with a hershy chocolate bar. I glared at Okward and snuk around the trees and tackled Okward to the ground as he screamed. I chuckled as I was on top of him and I blushed. He chuckled and pulled me down so our faces were centimeters apart. I started blushing more. 

He pulled me down our lips connected. I bet my face was a tomato. I kissed back still blushing. I pulled back hoisting him to his feet. I was still blushing and he smiled. I pulled him down next to the pond and sat in his lap and leaned back leaning on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled.

"Were keeping this from our parents right?" he asked. I nodded "Yea my parents would throw a fit." and we laughed.

A/N

I MADE A HAPPY CHAPTER!!!!! NO DEATH OR SADNESS!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -slaps Sky with book- TAKE THAT SKY!!!!

Sky: -falls back screaming- WHY!?!??!?!

Me: Cause I Can!!!!!