Intoxicated Seto X Blind!Reader

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I felt a jab in my left side as I was shoved up against the lockers. I dropped all my books on the ground as they laughed at me. Tears brimmed my pale (e/c) eyes. I then felt a kick on my back and I was flung forward to the cold hard tile floor. "Loser" "Blindy" "Waist of space" I heard all of it. Everything. I jumped up and ditched my books and ran out of the school. Not perfectly thou I hit a few walls on my way. Ok maybe not a few a lot.

I kept running not even knowing where I was going. I then felt the hard bark of a tree and I went around it. I decided to go deeper into this forest I came across. "Freak" "ugly" "not worth it" "demon face" "faker" all the words and phrases they say to me swarm around my head. All I could do was just stand and listen to the things they say while I get pushed around. I then hear a something like fire crackling. It was coming closer and closer but I didn't know where. I jumped up and stepped forward.

Well wrong move for me, I got hit and I screamed in pain from the burn on my side. I tried to stand up again but fell. I then hear someone walk up next to me. "Why did you walk straight into th-" I heard someone say but stopped. I looked in the direction of where their voice was and I hear them take a step back. "So your blind." I hear the person say. From what I can tell they are male.

He then said "I may like hurting people but I won't hurt someone who is blind. It's just well un fair~." And I think he kneeled down near me. He pick bridal style but I passed out. The last thing I heard was "Don't worry" then all I heard was nothing.

Toxic's P.O.V
I saw her pass out in my arms so I teleported home. I walked in and put her on the couch. I then used my magic and out a gauges and cream on the burn I gave her. She just looks so pretty. He (h/l) (h/c) hair, hey pale (e/c) eye-shut it. I can't be in love. But sadly I know I am.

I saw her slowly wake up so I went over and put my hand on her shoulder. She flinched and tensed up. "Hey it's just me. My name is Intoxicated Seto but call me Toxic." I said and she eased up. She then said "M-My name I-is (y-y/n)." and she sat up. I sat down next to her and placed my arm on her shoulder.

She yawned and I pulled her closer to me. "W-will you h-hu-hurt me-e?" She asked with fear clearly in her voice. I pulled her closer and said "No I wouldn't. How could I." And she then snuggled up in my chest. I was debating on weather to tell her or not.

"H-Hey (y-y/n) ?" I said and she looked up at me. I silently gulped and said "I-I gu-guess I- No I love you (y/n) I have ever since I first saw you." And she smiled. She then said "i-I love you t-to Toxic.." And she then fell asleep on my chest. I smiled and thought 'I will always protect you'. I then fell asleep knowing I have someone who loves me and that I love them.

A/N
Ok  this was requested by wyvern0 hope it pleased ya. And don't forget to cheak out our little 'war' going on.Still need requests.
I'm Color and Peace Out!