Insane!Seto X Paranoid!Reader(Lemon)

Requested by Imposter_Jr

oh and...... this is a lemon/smut..... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M DOING THIS!!! So if you don't like lemon/smut DON'T READ DAMMIT!! LISTEN TO WARNINGS FOR GODS SAKE! DON'T LIKE DON'T READ SIMPLE AS THAT!

THIS IS A LEMON REMEMBER!!!!! WHICH MEANS SEXUAL SHIT!!!!

_____'s P.o.V

You were in the woods. Paranoid. Extremely paranoid, that something will come and kill you. Every worse case scenario running threw your head. Why your in a forest you may ask? Friends. Friends, dares, and death. You then thought 'Note to self.....never going to play truth or dare again'. You were dared to stay in the woods for a whole week.

Looking around for a place to set up camp you gripped the strap of your backpack. You saw a small clearing and quickly ran over to it smiling slightly. Your smile faded when you felt watched. A pair of eyes piercing into you. You didn't know what or where this thing was but you knew you were being watched. And you didn't like it one bit.

You heard a twig snap and you froze. Quickly dropping your bag you shot off not wanting to take any chances. You heard footsteps running after you, then you heard the crackling of fire then all you saw was black.

-TimeSkip-

Fluttering your eyes open you looked around seeing you were in a bed room. You tried to move but saw your wrists were tied above you to a bed post. You also saw you were naked. You tried to squirm out of the bonds but failed miserably.

Hearing the door open you saw a boy around your age most likely a bit older. He had chocolate brown hair and light brown eyes, he wore a black cloak with purple trimming with a hood up. He wore a white headband type of thing as well. You noticed the creeper necklace he wore to.

Walking over to you the guy smirked looking at you. Tied up and vulnerable. He then crawled on top of you as you whimpered slightly. He then leaned down close to your ear and whispered huskily "Names Seto~, and that's all you need to know right now~."

You squirmed underneath him but squeaked out as he straddled you and groped your breasts with one hand and rubbed you with the other. Letting out a moan uncontrollably you started blushing like crazy. He smirked and leaned down to your woman hood and licked your clit teasingly as you let out another loud moan.

He pulled back as he slowly stripped in front of you. Blushing madly you turned your head away so you didn't have to look at him but, he used his index finger and turned your head and made you look at his naked form.

You started to shake slightly as he leaned down and kissed you, as he slide his member into you. Tears of pain pricked your eyes. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure as you let out a muffled moan. He pulled back from the kiss as he started to thrust in and out of you. Letting out more moans, he started thrusting faster and faster into you.

You gripped onto his shoulders as he grunted out still thrusting into you. He then lifted your legs over his shoulders and started pounding into you. Crying out in pleasure your grip on his shoulders increased. 

You started feeling a knot form in the pit of your stomach. "Scream my name dear~" he whispered in your ear.

Still screaming out in pleasure you screamed out, "S-S-Set-o~!!!!" He smirked as it was music to his ears. He then grabbed your hips as he held them in place and pounded into you at inhuman speeds. You screamed out loud as you clawed at his back as you came. He came inside of you then pulled out panting.

He then laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around you pulling you close. You finally caught your breath as you were blushing red as a tomato. Looking up at him you saw him smirk as he looked down at you. 

"Your....not leaving here. You may have...gotten in here easy but leaving isn't the same." he said smirking. You leaned your head on his chest. Shuddering as he ran his fingers threw your hair you snuggled close to him.

You slowly fell asleep with him stroking your hair. Once he knew you were asleep he quietly muttered "You'll stay with me forever....." as he held you close.

A/N

FINALLY! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO WRITE THIS!!!!!! IT WAS SO AWKWARD LIKE UGH JFJDNWAKJGRSBGJRS ANYWAY!

Im Color and UGH!