LavaKing!Preston X EnderDragonQueen!Reader

Requested by Sarietha36

_____'s P.o.V

You were the queen of he End. All the minecraftiens feared you. You had big black Ender dragon wings and tail with an obsidian crown a nether start in the center. You wore a long black dress with it being parted on the right side. It was trimmed in a dark purple. It was a silk dress as well.

You stood on one of the obsidian towers as you watched the Enderman wander around your domain. You had your wings folded on your back as you sensed a presence enter the End. Spreading your beautiful black wings you flew up into the air and flew around trying to find this intruder. You landed silently behind them. Taking a good look at them they wore a fiery red cape, dark coal black pants, from what you could tell finery orangey red hair as well.

You then quickly turned him around even though he was taller than you and saw he had slightly glowing orange eyes, and wore a reddish yellowish shirt, a white sash going diagonal form his right shoulder to his left hip. YOu looked at him in the eyes and said "Who are you." He just chuckled and smirked slightly.

He stepped back and bowed and looked up at you a smirk still on his lips as he said "I am the LavaKing my queen." Once he said that you realized he was the one everyone fears in the Nether. You hmm'ed.

"Why are you here." You asked as you crossed your arms. He stood up straight as he looked down at your small form compared to his.

"I just came here to see the oh so feared Ender Queen. Hmm seems like I made a useless trip." He said as you anger started to grow and your eye twitched. You spread out your wings and shot up into the air and breathed purple fire down at him. Once the smoke disappeared you saw him still standing a hideous smirk on his lips as he chuckled.

"That all you go?" He taunted. You growled and dived down at him claws unsheathed as you slashed at him. In the blink of an eye he shot his hand up and grabbed your wrist as you went wide eyed. Your claws centimeters from his face. You tore your wrist away form his grip and glared at him hatred in your eyes.

"I'll see you again my dear Queen. But until then give me a good fight~" with that he bowed and disappeared in a flash of fiery red light. Once he was gone you roared out in anger.

You flew up into the sky and flew to your castle as you muttered "Oh I'll give you a good fight....."

A/N

Hey guys! I finnaly got WattPad on my IPad!!! HURRAY!!! I can update more!!!! So much easier typing on my iPad than laptop cause reasons. So yea.

I'm Color and IPad's FTW