HowToBasic X Maid!Reader

Requested by StevetheVehic0n Oh and i'm not killing anyone just for my friend XD you get a break people!

Y/n's P.o.V

You were cleaning up after the last mess HTB made. (Dun know what to call him so i'm calling him HTB for HowToBasic) You stood up and cracked your knuckles as you cracked your back and rolled your shoulders in an aching pain. You started to walk out when you crashed into HTB and you yelped stumbling back and went wide eyed "S-Sorry! I'm s-so sorry sir!!" you said frantically. 

(I dun know what he looks like....... Well ima do what I think he looks like.) You look up at him and quickly look down a small blush on your cheeks. You then slowly start to walk around him and walk into your room and changed into pajamas. You crawled into bed and yawned really tired and fell asleep. 

-Hours Later Into The Night-

You yawned as you sat up as you heard your door open. You opened your eyes as you met with dark brown eyes. You knew it was HTB and you scooted back slightly and looked at him confused "S-Sir what a-are you doing h-here?" you asked him. He smirked and placed a finger on your lips and shh'ed you then pulled it away and slammed his lips onto yours. 

You went wide eyed and blushed like crazy. He pulled back still smirking and said "I order you to kiss back my maid." and kissed you again. You stayed blushing and kissed back. You pulled back blushing to see his smirking face.

A/N

Yup! Im ending it on that note! So yea. uhh nothing much to say but umm uhhhhhhh hi?

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -whacks random people with a book- 

Random Person: GAH!!!!!!

Me: I DO WAT I WANT!!!!