Dead!SetoSorcerer X Scarred!Reader

Requested by me!!!
Song: You'll Be In My Heart

_____'s P.o.V

Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight

      You were sitting in your room, the blinds closed, door locked, as you stared down at your lap. Slowly the tears started falling as you put your hands over your heart, as you remembered your love. You remember the first time and place you met him. 

      You were out on a walk when you heard faint crying in an alley. You walked over and saw a guy around your age curled up on the side. Walking over you started talking with him. Slowly you comforted him and got to know him more and more.

I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry  

 For one so small,
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry  

      From that day forth you both promised to protect, and comfort each other. Every time he was down you were by his side comforting him. Every time you were sad he'd rush right over to hug you and reassure that everything will be ok. 

      You both promised to never leave each other. He seemed so frail, like he was starving himself. You two were never seen apart. Caring for each other, helping each other. 

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always  

      You clenched your fists as the tears were now streaming down your cheeks. People who saw you never understood why you never left him. Why you always stuck with him. They always gave you glares and looks of disapproval.

Why can't they understand the way we feel?

They just don't trust what they can't explain
I know we're different but deep inside us
We're not that different at all

        Everyone, even your family, disapproved of you dating him. They thought you were jut two different people. Someone so happy and cheerful, with someone always secluded and depressed. You wiped the tears away from your cheeks but that didn't do anything to stop the tears. Clenching your fists, tighter, and tighter, that your knuckles turned white.

       You sniffled as you got up and knelled down by your bed and pulled out a box. Slowly you opened it, and in it, was a purple and black cloak. You pulled it out from the box and held it close taking in the old scent you'll never have again.

And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know?
We need each other
To have, to hold.
They'll see in time
I know  

      You kept crying as you looked at the cloak, seeing a hole where the cloak covered the heart. A hole the size for a bullet. Turning the cloak over you saw slash holes in the back of it. five of them to be precis. You gripped onto the cloak as you held it by your heart as tears dripped onto it.

      People always said that you should leave him. That he wasn't worth it. But you never listened, you always thought that if you both broke up you thought it'd be your fault. but here you are, sitting all alone in your room, crying your eyes out. Clutching the only remain of what you had left of your love.

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
I'll be there from this day on,
Now and forever more  

      You knew who made those slashes in his back. Those holes have always been there. The hole where it covered the chest...that was new. You wish you were there in time to stop him. Slowly your sobbing turned into quiet sniffles and faint choked coughs. Your voice has been hoarse ever since he's been gone, from all the grieving you know you'll never get over his death.

Oh, you'll be in my heart (you'll be here in my heart)
No matter what they say (I'll be with you)
You'll be here in my heart (I'll be there), always
Always
I'll be with you
I'll be there for you always
Always and always
Just look over your shoulder

  I'll be there always.  

      Shakily, you laid down on the ground gripping the cloak close to your chest. Closing your eyes, tear stains on your cheeks, you slowly fell asleep with shaky breaths. Quietly, you whispered a name. One name you'll never forget. The name of your love. The name of your deceased companion. The name,

"Seto......"

A/N

HEY GUYS!!! COLOR HERE! TELL ME IF YOU CRIED CAUSE YEA! Ahem anyway the squeal for Bodil666 X Reader will be out in a bit. Anyway yea.

Im Color and Im So Damn Tired.