Blaze!Seto X WolfHybrid!Reader

Title; Flame Of A Demon

Requested by; Terabyte_36

Song This Chapter Is Based Off(S.T.C.I.B.O); No Song

_____'s Po.V

    Sighing, you walked into your home. Another day of hell. You dropped your backpack down by the door as you walked up to your room and sat down on your bed. Looking down you just stared at the ground. Contemplating your decisions. 

=-=-=Flash-Back=-=-=

     You just walked out of the doctors office, almost in tears. It was supposed to just be a normal check up. But instead the doctor found a deadly new virus in you. They knew what it was, they just couldn't find a cure. You walked home.

     Walking inside you walked up to your room and sat down at your desk. Grabbing a pen and paper you started writing your will. Debating who to give who what belongings. You just started writing when you just passed out. You woke up on a white with black speckled glass floor.

     Getting up, you looked down and saw you were in a blood red dress that went down to your ankles and you were in transparent, red tinted glass heels. You wore a golden chain necklace with a red ruby at the end. Looking around you saw the walls were a crystal ruby red with dark red pillars. Right in front of you was a throne. A kings throne with someone on it.

     You saw the guy on the throne motion you to come over. Hesitantly you walked over, your heels clicking against the glass. Once you got over, said person stood up. He was in a long black rob, lined in orange.

     He had fiery orange and yellow hair, tips ended in red. His eyes were a yellow and had a very pale skin tone. He wore a black shirt and pants as well.

    Finally you realized he was right in front of you and you jumped back in surprise. He chuckled at you and held his hand out to you. 

    "Hello dear, I am Blaze. I understand that you have a terrible illness. And you'll be dead in two days~" he spoke. Stiffening up you hesitantly took his hand and nodded. "I'm here to make a deal. A deal to where this little illness goes away. And you live on." You nodded again, hearing this made you a bit happier but skeptical.

     "What's the catch...?" you said skeptically. He just grinned.

     "Your soul of coarse~! In other words, you will be long to me~" He spoke oh so casually. To casual for your likes and you gulped. There was something in his voice you just didn't like. Stepping back, you started thinking over it.

     You really didn't want to die. But you also didn't want to be owned by this...thing. You didn't even know what 'he' really was. "Come on dear, i don't have all day~" he said. It was as if time stood still as you said a this one word that would change your life forever.

     "No." you said. He stiffened up and stared at you, surprised. He shook his head, regaining his composer and laughed halfheartedly.

     "Now darling. Re-think about this. Are you sure yo want to give up on living?" He asked, a hint of anger laced in his, supposedly innocent voice. 

     You nodded and replied with, "Yes. I'm sure." He then growled darkly. You started shaking and stepped back from him and yelped as you saw a ring of fire appear around the two of you, trapping you.

     "Fine. Be that way. I'll get you one day _____, count on it." he said menacingly, venom dripping with every word. Snapping his fingers, the fire shot up around you as he stepped back.

     You shot up, wide eyed. Looking around you saw you were back at your desk and sighed shakily as you looked down at your will.

=-=-=End Of Flashback=-=-=

    It's was two days later. The day of your death. You were really starting to rethink your decision about not taking Blazes deal. Gulping, you were just waiting for something to happen. For your death to come. All anxiety flooding into you. You already wrote your will, you then pulled it out of your bedside drawer and sighed.

     Freezing up you screeched in pain as you felt like your arm was burning. You looked at it seeing nothing happening. That same burning sensation spread throughout your body like a rapid wild fire. Going everywhere except your heart. You fell to the ground screaming in pain.

     You curled in a ball and started crying from how much pain your felt. Withering in pain, you heard crackle of fire that went away. You weakly looked up and saw Blaze. Smirking. Enjoying watching you suffer.

     "You could have avoided this oh so lovely pain your going threw~" he said, grinning like a mad man. You couldn't say anything, just scream out in pain as your throat gave out and you were reduced to pained whimpers.

     He knelled down in front of you and snickered, "You know, I can give yo another chance~. Just accept the deal~" he said. Whimpering, you shakily shook your head 'yes' the best you could. Grinning, he nodded and snapped his fingers. Immediately the pain vanished. He then picked you up bridal style and snapped his fingers again, making the outfit from the dream appear on you.

    "Your mine now~" he whispered in your ear. Shuddering, you bit your lip. Suddenly a ring of flames appeared around your both and shot into the sky. Once they vanished you were in that same throne room. He then set you down. 

     Running over to a window, you saw a lake of lava. Ghosts floating around, a metal collar around their neck and a loosely hanging chain from it. You kept looking around and saw devils flying around, demons playing with magic. And these humanoid like creatures that disturbed you and really freaked you out.

     You stepped back from the window and sighed shakily. You yelped as you felt arms wrap around your waist, and a weight on your shoulder. Looking over, you saw it was Blaze. He smirked and quickly kissed you roughly.

     You went wide eyed and blushed as you froze in shock. He pulled back grinned and stroked your cheek. That's when you noticed, faint little flames in his eyes. You bit your lip as you couldn't look away.

     He kept a sickening grin on his lips and leaned down as he licked your cheek. "Your mine, and no one else's. Got it darling~?" he said. Hesitantly you nodded slightly. You then thought it would have been better to die than be is slave.

A/N

HEY GUYS!  Updated yay! Heh yea I kinda forced myself to type XD but yea I had fun writing this one. Also i'm back from my vacation finally!

I'm Color and Curse You School Coming up!