Insane!Merome X Shy!Reader Part 2

Part two nothing to it

Y/n's P.o.V

You shot up wide eyed and looked around seeing you were in your room. You were really confused but looked down seeing scars and slashes. You gulped debating weather it was real or not. You shuddered and stood up shakily and screamed as you door burst open your friends running in wide eyed as you fell back on your bed and yelped in pain. You sat up and growled "EVER HEAR OF KNOCKING!??!" and they shrugged.

You flipped them off standing up again. You sighed and shoved them out of your room and got dressed. You decided it was a dream and walked down stairs. You were just at the bottom of the steps when you heard a crash of glass breaking and a scream. You went wide eyed and grabbed a bat and stumbled into the living room seeing your friends cornered by the two guys from your 'dream'. 

You froze in shock and went wide eyed dropping the bat. They turned and saw you and smirked. You saw the one in the checkered flannel walk over to you and pin you against the wall putting a knife to your throat. You heard the screams of your friends and you gulped. You shuddered feeling his gaze on you. Attempting to move was a mistake because you knew if you did you would get killed.

You then heard him say three bone chilling words in your ear. 

"Were not done~"

A/N

Ahem yes. There. Uhhhhh yea think of the rest. Use something called IMAGINATION!

Im Color and Im Lazy