Enderlox X Insane!Immortal!Reader

Requested by @AsheChan827

I flew down in front of the girl and opened my wings out big and my tail flicking left and right from behind me. She jumped back and eyed me. She growled and I growled back. We charged at each other. She gripped the knife and I unsheathed my claws.

We slashed and clawed at each other landing hit every so often. We each stepped back panting. I was holding my bleeding arm and she was leaning on her other leg and put less weight on her other bleeding leg. We just looked at each other and growled. I lunged at her and pinned her to the ground.

I growled and slit her throat and got off her. I stood up and started walking out of the alley. I stopped and screamed and fell to the ground as a knife was thrown into my back. I felt it get yanked out and I was flipped over onto my back and I winced as the wound on my back hit the cold hard ground. I saw the girl.

But I thought I killed her until I thought she was immortal. I growled and tried to slash at her and she just smirked and jumped back. She gripped the knife in her hand and stabbed me where my heart is. I screamed in pain and started to see black splotches on the edges of my vision. I saw her smirk and say "I wish I could've kept you alive. But it wouldn't of been fun to let my crush live." and she just watched me die.

I finally let the blackness of death pull me down.

Y/n's P.o.V

I sighed once I knew he was dead. I did have a crush on him once I saw him. But It wouldn't of been fun letting him live so I had to kill him.

A/N

Ha! Enderlox died this time!!!! Im so evil! Yea its short but this needed an update.XD more or less I was also bored out of my mind.

Im Color and If The World Gives You Crap You Fight Back!