Insane!Seto X Insane!Sorceress!Reader

Requested by becca_craft Btw this is a really demented weird chapter.I warned you.

Y/n's P.o.V

I held a (f/c) flame in my hand grinning like a maniac as the girl weakly tried to get away. I then threw the flame down at her killing her instantly. I just walked away and out of the burning house. Leaving the family I killed to burn.

I quickly ran into a forest away from the house. I climbed up a tree watching the police pass me. I smiled and jumped down. I then walked to a clearing int the forest. I started playing with (f/c) flame in my hands. I heard a twig snap and I shot my head around and saw a boy. He seemed a bit older than me.

He had on a black cloak with yellow spots and designs on it. He had brown hair and yellow eyes. I stood up and made the flame disappear.

He smirked and walked over to me. "What's a pretty girl like you burning houses down?" he said and I shrugged. I sat back down near the pond being bored. I looked over and saw the guy sitting down next to me. I looked at him confused and he chuckled.

"Im Seto." he said. I smiled and said "Im y/n". I felt him put an arm around me and I shrugged and leaned my head on his shoulder smiling.

A/N

Ok sorry if it seems updates are a bit slower. Either way they are slower. Check out my new book Updates/Random Stuff.

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Will Break Your Bones And Words Can Hurt To! -throws dictionary at Sky-

Sky: AHH!!!!! -screams and hides behind Jin-