Markiplier X Depressed!Reader

Requested by Ravishing_Ruby

_____'s P.o.V

You were home, locked in your bathroom. You heard the frantic calls of your friend for years as he ran around the house trying to find you. Silent tears rolled down your cheeks as you gripped the knife and looked at your scarred wrists.  Shaking in fear and anticipation you quickly slid the knife across your wrist as the calls and footsteps got louder and closer. "WHERE ARE YOU?!?! _____ PLEASE!!!" You head Mark call. Getting light headed you dropped the knife as you saw black splotches on the edge of your vision.

You heard the banging on your bathroom door as it became muffled, and all you started to hear was static. You heard the bang of a door break down and you fell to the ground. Falling to the ground you blacked out as you heard the panic called of Mark.

Mark's P.o.V

I kicked down the door to _____'s bathroom and went wide eyed as I saw her fall to the ground blacked out. I quickly kneeled down next to her and hugged her limp body and started crying. Frantically I pulled out my phone and called 911. Minutes later the ambulance came and took her away as I was shaking. I was told since I wasn't family I had to stay back and I sniffled.

I watched as the ambulance drove away as I sat on her doorstep.

3rd Persons P.o.V

As Mark watched the truck drive away with his love he started silently crying into his hands. It started to rain, the cold breeze hitting him as he shuddered. But little did he know, the ones in heaven were mourning the loss of another soul. Later in the months he always had hope you would come back. Run home and he could embrace you in his arms.

He knew he should've told you sooner. But he was to late. He wanted to tell you he loved you with all his heart. That he'd never leave your side. But he was to scared of being rejected, or scaring you off. So he kept quiet being your only friend.

A/N

HEY GUSY! I'm trying! IM REALLY TRYING! Ok yea updates are slow but eh! Ok this is crappy. I know. It's short. But this is what you will get!  You will get this much and only this much! Also I'm in school.