Virus!Cry X Insane!Immortal!Reader

Requested by KitKat4165 also for this Immortal means you don't die from age. So you can die from getting hurt.

Y/n's P.o.V

I was walking around a forest when I heard some devilish laughter mixed with a robotic type of voice. It was weird I have to say. I looked around but I didn't see any thing. I just continued to walk around. I made my was to a clearing with a water fall leading into a pond. It was really pretty and I sat down.

I heard a twig snap and I snapped my head where it came from. There I saw a boy around my age probably a bit older. He was wearing a green sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and dark grey shoes. He also wore a mask that only covered half of his face. He also had reddish brown hair. 

But what was weird was waist down on him is was dissolving into pixels, and from what I could tell on his back there was transparent coding stuff mostly 0's and 1's. On his mask the mouth was in a zig-zag way and the eye was glowing blue like his left eyes. Also on his mask there were lines that glowed light blue. That was also under neath his visible eyes, it went down to his neck. 

I stood up and eyed him "Who are you." I said bluntly. He just chuckled darkly with a robotic tone to it. I growled at the boy. I charged at him pulling out my knife and when I was about to slash down at him with it he disappeared in a flash of blue codes. I skidded to a halt and looked around for him but I couldn't find him at all. I yelped as I felt a kick on my back and I fell to the ground. 

I rolled over on my back so my back was on the ground. I jumped up and tried to stab him again but he once again disappeared into code. I growled and looked around but was kicked down. I yelped and rolled so I didn't land face first. I was about to get up and the boy grabbed my wrist hard and threw me into a tree. I yelped as I hit the ground. 

I looked at my wrist where he grabbed me and I saw it had the same light blue glowing lines now. I was spreading to my hand and down my arm. I then felt excruciating pain where the lines were and I screamed and stayed on the ground holding my arm.

I saw him walk over smirking. I growled at him but was cut off with me screaming in pain again. I saw him kneel down next to me still smirking. I felt the pain move threw out my body and I screamed again. "W-W-What did y-you d-o to me?!?!" I yelled at him. He just chuckled with that hint of robotic voice and said "Just put a deadly virus in you. Nothing much."  and I then clutched my stomach screaming in pain. 

I started seeing black spots on the edges of my vision. I screamed in pain again. I tried keeping my eyes open not letting death win. It proved useless as the darkness took over. The last thing I saw and heard was him laughing like a maniac.

A/n

Yes u died. I is evils. 

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To!