SkyBrine X Insane!Suicidal!EnderHybrid!Reader

Requested by Cutemangle87

Y/n's P.o.V

I was in a forest sitting near a pond in the clearing. I know I shouldn't be this close to water cause it will burn me but who cares. I stood up. I pulled out a knife from my pocket. "Time to go kill those who hated me." I mumbled and started laughing insanely.

~TimeSkip~

I pulled the knife out of the girls chest with a crazy grin on my face. "Well that's the last one!" I said. I walked out of the old ware house stepping over bodies here and there. I walked back to the forest near the pond in the clearing and sat down. I gripped the knife in my hand and threw it into the water. I wanted to die so much. I stood up and started walking towards the water.

I was about to step in when I was tackled to the ground. I yelped. I looked up and saw a boy around my age. He wore an array of gray clothes with red shoes and a amulet with a purple gem in the middle with an outer rim of gold. He also had glowing yellow eyes.

He got off me and sat down next to me. I sat up and looked down. "Why did you stop me?" I asked the strange boy. He then said "Well a pretty girl like you shouldn't try and kill themselves. Yea you killed some people but hey who hasn't wanted to do that?" and I shrugged and said "Guess your right...".

I felt him hug me and I hugged back and started crying onto his shoulder. My tears burning my cheeks but I didn't care. I pulled back wiping the stray tears and wincing as I touched the burn marks. I looked down and sighed. "I'm SkyBrine but call me Sky" the boy said. I nodded and said "I'm y/n...". I looked up and saw him nod.

I just sighed and leaned on his shoulder. I felt him put a arm around me and I smiled slightly. I then dozed off him holding me in his arms.

A/N

Ok! Its not that deathly. For once a happy-ish story.

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -hands books to friends- THIS IS YOUR WEAPON!!!!!!!!