Shadow Seto X Paranoid!Reader Part 1

(y/n) P.O.V

I climbed down a tree I was in and started walking back home. I kept looking around me cause I always have this feeling like I'm being watched. I heard a twig snap and I quickly looked over. I then saw a shadow move behind a tree. I started to pick up my pace from walking to a jog. I looked behind my shoulder to see nothing but when I turned around I crashed into something and I fell down.

I looked up and saw someone in a black cloak with a black hood up. I then saw their hands glow a dark grey and I tried to move but I couldn't. I started to shake and think I'm going to die. Then I heard a twig snap and the guy in the black cloak stiffened up. I then heard foot steps walk up from behind me. The guy in the cloak said " What is it Toxic? If you don't mind I'm in the middle of something!" He said while pointing to me.

Someone I'm guessing who was Toxic walked out from behind me and I front so I could see him. He has a cloak to but it is a grey with neon green spots. Where the spots are green they slightly glow. He also has slightly glowing green eyes. The guy I'm assuming who is Toxic said " What I can't say hi to a friend? Besides I know you and you would've killed that girl by now. So since you haven't I'm gonna take her." I started shaking. I don't want to go with him, I don't know why but I felt safe with the guy I don't even know a name for. Maybe it's because he has been near me most and this green toxic guy just showed out of no where.

'Toxic' started walking towards me before he was blasted against a tree by a dark grey fireball. I looked where it came from and it came from the guy. He then walked past me to where Toxic was blasted. I turned around and I saw him pick Toxic up by the neck and throw him into another tree hard. He then said " Don't touch her. Ever!" And Toxic stood up and growled. He then started chanting some words then green fire circled around him and before he was encased in it he waved. The flames then incased him then they disappeared and he was gone to.

The guy then came back over to me. He was reaching down to help me up but then jumped backwards. Before I could say anything a purple fireball came flying past my face right where he was. He growled and quickly turned to face where it came from. There stood Toxic and someone that looks like Toxic. The guy next to Toxic also wears a cloak and where the green parts are they are purple and not glowing. He also has chocolate brown hair and brown eyes.

Toxic stood there smirking while the one with the purple cloak looked really angry. I was then quickly picked up to my feet and I looked over to see that the guy with the black cloak picked me up. He then said " I'm Shadow Seto but call me Shadow. Run and hide while I deal with these two." I nodded and ran back to the tree I was at. I swear on the edge of my vision I saw a flash of purple but I ignored it. I then quickly climbed up the tree up to my hidden spot in the leaves.

I then picked up the book I kept here just incase and gripped it tight. I was shaking so much. So Toxic and that other guy are mad at Shadow for some weird reason. Now that I think about it Toxic said something about me supposed to be dead by then. Does Shadow kill people! Maybe that's why that guy in the purple cloak was mad. But what is his name?

I then felt a hand be put on my shoulder and someone say "My name is Seto Sorcerer". I shrieked and fell out of the tree with the book still firmly gripped to my chest. I landed on my back with the wind knocked out of me. I then see 'Seto' jump down from the tree. "Sorry. But come on, be glad you survived for this long near Shadow." He said. " Hold, on I'm supposed to come with someone who I have never met. I at least knew of Shadow being near me unlike you." I said and took a step back.

But instead of hitting air I hit something and I turned around and I saw Toxic. I froze and gripped the book harder. Seto then said "Come on we're trying to save you." I then shook my head and said "Umm he tried to take me before so no." I then gripped my book tight and hit Toxic in the face hard with it. Before it hit him he was incased in green flames and teleported away. He was out of my way so I ran.

Where is Shadow. Is he alright and why are they trying to help me! I looked behind my shoulder to see if they were following me but I hit a tree and fell down. I then hit my head on a rock and fell unconscious. But before I did I saw a flash of purple before total darkness.