SkyBrine X Suicidal!Abused!Reader

Sorry if I got it wrong but I believe this was requested by @Cutemangle87 again sorry if that's wrong
(y/n)'s P.O.V
I scrambled up from the ground and started running to my room when I felt a beer bottle be thrown and smashed to pieces on my back. I yelped in pain and ran to my room closing and locking the door. I grabbed a razor and started to cut til I was light headed. I put it down and went into my bathroom and got cleaned up. I got the glass out of my back (owe!!) and wrapped up my cuts.

I grabbed a rope and just looked at it. I just stared at the rope deciding to end my life. Right here. Right now. I tied to noose and hung it. I grabbed a chair and stood on it and put my neck threw the hole/loop in the rope. I kicked the chair from underneath me and I started to black out. Before I did I saw a flash of a yellowish gold and then all I saw was black.

I woke up on a yellow bed with a gold I got on it. I rubbed my head and mumbled "am I dead...?" then a door opened up and I saw someone come in. They wore grey, dark grey designs and red a white shoes and a amulet rimmed in gold with a purple gem in the middle. They had curly chocolate brown hair and strangely glowing yellow eyes. I looked at him as he started to walk towards me. I reached in my pocket for the razor I always keep in there but I didn't find it.

I looked back up at the man and he held it in his hand and said "looking for this?" and I nodded. He shook his head and threw it out the window. "Why?" he asked. I looked down and said "I'm abused and bullied...." and I then felt arms wrap around me and someone hugging me. I hugged back trying not to cry. I pulled back and said "I'm y/n" and I heard him say "I'm Skybrine but please call me Sky the budder lord" and I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I'll just call you Sk-" I was cut off to a pair of lips on mine.

I went wide eyed but kissed back. He pulled back smirking. "I won't let you get hurt ever again" he said and I smiled and hugged him.

A/N
Sorry if it's crappy and rushed I'm in school right now XD. So yea also sorry if I'm not posting as much. School and other shiz is happening in my life. Also check out another account I'm sharing with some friends I made! It's TheQueensWRITE

Im Color and Peace Out!