WitherMU X Ender Hybrid!Male!Reader

Requested by Cutemangle87

Y/n's P.o.V

I was taking a walk at night around town. I heard some footsteps behind me speeding up towards me. I turned around and came head to head with a heavy book. I fell to the ground my vision dizzy and I started to black out. The last thing I saw was a man in a white lab coat with blood splatters on it lean down with a needle in his hand. Then all I saw was black.

I woke up on the ground and I sat up. I felt a pain in my arm and I groaned and held where the pain is. I looked around and saw it still night. I looked down and saw the heavy book that was thrown at me. I picked it up and looked at the cover. It said 'List of Ships' and I looked at it confused. I put it down and stood up. 

The pain in my arm was still there. I started walking home my dark purple eyes slightly glowing in the night. I walked in side my house and laid down on my bed bored. I heard my window open and I sat up and pulled my black hood over my head hiding my slightly glowing eyes. There I saw glowing white eyes and I scooted back on my bed. 

I gulped wishing I was next to my light switch in my room and I closed my eyes and opened them and I was next to it seeing ender particles where I was. I flipped the switch up and looked back at the guy who was in my room. 

I looked at the guy and saw he was wearing a light blue jacket it being ripped at the ends, he wore a black shirt under neath it and black pants and shoes, he had light brown hair and like I said before he had glowing white eyes. 

I just looked at him and he looked at me. I ran and pushed past him jumping out my window in my black hoodie and sweatpants. I ran down the street and ran into a alley way. I leaned on the wall panting and thinking back when I was on my bed then next to my light switch. I heard someone walk down the alley way and I looked up and saw the guy. I heard him give off a low growl and he ran at me. 

I dodged it and ran and got a far distance from him. I turned around and saw him up on his feet. I growled and somehow made a ender static growl. I saw him go shocked for a second then it went away. We charged at each other and he threw a wither skull at me and I jumped up and over him. He grabbed my leg and slammed me into the ground. I yelped in pain.

I kicked his legs out from under neath him and jumped up. I was about to grab him when he jumped up at in human speeds and pinned me to the wall. I growled and tried to pry away. "Why are you doing this?!" I yelled at him. He then said "I'm only following orders." and threw a wither skull straight at my chest and I screamed and he let me fall to the ground. I held my chest as I felt immense pain surge threw my entire body.

He just looked at me with a straight face. I started getting weaker and weaker as the wither effects kicked in. I started to see black spots on the edges of my vision. I saw him smirk and fly away. I just laid on the ground trying not to die. Its basically impossible not to die from a blow straight to the chest from a wither skull. 

I kept fighting but it proved to be useless. The darkness of death over came me as I faded into nothing but a memory. 

A/N

Yea I was in a dark mood so yea. Also IM OUT OF REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!! How does that happen?! I dont know but I am!!! Plez request!!!

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can Hurt To! -slaps enemy's with books- THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CROSSING ME!!!!