Shadow Seto X Paranoid!Read Part 2

Y/n's P.O.V
I groaned and slowly woke up. Last thing I remember is running from Seto and Toxic and I crashed into a tree and landed on a rock and fell unconsciousness and now I'm in a bed. Ohh wait...Shadow! I started panicking when the door open and I froze. I looked over to see who opened it and saw Shadow. I sighed and he came over and sat on the bed with me.

"What happend?" I asked. He looked at me with a confused face. "I mean what happened to you after I ran?" I said. He sighed.

-What Happened After You Ran-
Shadow's P.O.V
"I'm Shadow Seto but call me Shadow. Run and hide while I deal with these two." I said to y/n and she ran away. I hope she finds a safe place. I then anger lay turned to face Seto and Toxic. "I haven't done anything wrong to her!" I yelled. Toxic just smirked and Seto just glared at me. I grit my teeth and started to get a spell in hand. I looked up and saw Seto teleporting. Probably to y/n! "Inflario Amotus!" I said and shot a beam of grey fire at Seto. He teleported away before it hit him.

I growled and used a quick speed spell and ran up at Toxic and grabbed his neck. I threw him hard at a tree and then blasted him with a grey fireball. He coughed then stood up. He teleported in back of me and before I could do anything he blasted me in the back and I fell to the ground coughing. He smirked evilly then teleported away. I weakly got up and started to walk in the direction of where she ran.

I then started to use a healing spell on my back then teleported to behind Seto. He didn't notice and I punched him in the head. He then fell over unconscious and I looked down and saw y/n on the ground knocked out. I then picked her up and this time I knew Toxic was sneaking up behind me and when he was about to punch me in the head I quickly turned around and kicked him in the chest. I then teleported back to my house and set her down on my bed.

-That's what happened while you were knocked out-
Shadow's P.O.V

I told her and she just looked at me wide eyed. "Where are Seto and Toxic?" She asked. "Umm knocked out in the woods. Probably woken up by now and went home." I said and she nodded. I sighed and lifted up her chin. (Cheesy Stuff To ZE Rescue!) I looked in her (e/c) eyes and kissed her. Sparks flew and she then after a few seconds kissed back.

I pulled away and smiled at her. She smiled back.

Y/n's P.O.V
He just kissed me. He.Kissed.Me! I'm so happy! I then hugged him. "I l-love you y-y/n. A lot" I heard Shadow say. I looked up and said "I love you to Shadow. But more." And hugged him again. I fell asleep knowing that he will protect me.

A/N
Huh it's the cheesy ness in this...Well this is my first two parter so hope ya enjoyed it! Request plz. Thanks!
I'm Color and Peace Out!