WitherMU X Sorceress!Suicidal!Reader

Requested by Cutemangle87

Y/n's P.O.V
I stood in a clearing in a forest crying my heart out. I stood up tears still falling. I got a (f/c) flame in my hand and looked at it. I then threw it up in the air and stood under it waiting for it to come down hitting my head killing me but i was tackled out of the way.

I yelped and saw a boy with glowing white eyes, a blue jacket thing ripped at the ends and a black shirt under neath with grey sweatpants and shoes. He has really light brown hair. He got up off me and helped me up. I just looked down as tears rushed down my face. I saw the boy lift up my chin and wipe away some tears.

"Why did you try and kill yourself?" he asked. And I just looked down. I then mumbled something in audible. "What did you say?" he said. I then said "I-I'm a freak of nature...." and he lifted my chin up again and said "No your not. Anyone who can do that is amazing and talented.". 

I sighed. "I'm Jason by the way" he said and I said "I'm y-y/n". He smiled and nodded. I just remembered about the fireball. I saw it come flying down and hit Jason on the head. He fell to the ground with a scream of pain and I fell to my knees and started to cry. I knew this was my fault and he was dead. 

I cried more as I thought about it. I stood up and made a fire ball in my hand still crying. I then whispered "I'm sorry" and shoved the fireball into myself and where my heart is and i fell with a scream of agony.  I then thought 'I'm sorry. I'm coming...'  with my last breath I then fell into the darkness of death.

3rd Person's P.O.V

As y/n died Jason woke up. It didn't kill him because he is immortal. He sat up and looked around then saw y/n on the ground and cried.  

A/N

Yes I'm evil. Don't ask. Just know that school sucks and I needed some death. Im weird.

Im Color and If The World Gives You Crap You Fight Back!