JinBop X Youtuber!Reader

Requested by SkysongGaming

Y/n's P.o.V

I was filming a Halloween video special with Jin. I smiled then yelped and fell out of my chair from the jump scare on the screen. "Holy crap! Are you ok!?!?" I heard Jin yell and I stood up shaky and nod. "And that w-will be all for this video...." I said and turned the recording off. I sat back down and held my head. "Hey you ok y/n?" Jin asked and I nodded. "I'm fine..." I said but looked up when I heard Jin gasp. I looked at him confused threw the web cam and he said "I'll be over in 5 minutes." and he got off skype.

I shrugged confused and took my hand off my head and looked down seeing it was covered in blood and went wide eyed. I ran downstairs wobbly almost falling when the door burst open as I tripped on the last step and bracing to hit the ground but I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Jin. I gave a faint smile as he looked down at me concerned. 

He picked me up bridal style and I slightly blushed and he set me down on the couch. I saw him stand up and run off then come back with a first aid kit. He pulled out a gauges and started wrapping up the wound. I gave him a smile "Thanks..." and he nodded.

I tried to sit up but Jin lightly pushed me down and said "Lay down ok?" and I sighed and nodded. I yawned. I saw him get up and toss a blanket on me and slide in next to me on the couch. I blushed but snuggled up to him and closed my eyes. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I gave a small smile. 

I then fell asleep with him holding me tightly.

A/N
BAM!!!! A happy chapter a few hours before trick or treating suckers!!!!!! I was gonna go as a sorcerer but nah im going as a hunter. So yea. Next chapter will be my 50th chapter and im planning on making it long so it may not be up for a while. Ill try and type it as fast and as good as I can to post it. Just be prepared for death, death, blood, and gore. 

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -is drinking soda- MY SODA FUCKERS!!!

Jin: -tries to take some soda-

Me: NYO!!! -whacks Jin with book so hard he passes out- My soda -hisses-