Enderlox X IceDragon!Buillied!Reader

Requested by @BrianaDorkyPanda

Y/n's P.O.V

I felt my tail get pulled and same with my wings far and hard. I yelped and jumped up and breathed a little ice onto the wall as I started hovering near the roof of the school. I heard everyone laughing or pointing at me screaming horrible things. I started crying as I flew out threw an open window. 

I flew high into the sky as I still cried. My (f/c) wing flapping above the clouds. I just looked down closing my eyes as the tears fell. I crashed into someone and I yelped as i started to plummet to the ground. I braced myself for impact as I covered myself with my wings and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and stop me from falling.

I peaked out from my wings and all I saw was a purple eye. I felt myself be gently placed onto the ground as I unwrapped myself from my wings. I stood up and folded my wings as I let my tail dangle. I got a better look at the boy who saved me.

He has on a white V-neck trimmed in black, grey sweatpants and purple shoes, he has headphones glowing purple on the side and his right eye covered  by his chocolate brown hair. But what shocked me was he had black dragon wings and tail.

He walked over to me and lifted my chin up "Why were you crying?" he said. I just looked down and cried more as I hugged him. He didn't even flinch and or hesitate to hug me back. He wrapped his wings around us as I continued to cry into his chest. 

I stopped crying and looked up at him wiping the stray tears. He slightly smiled and said "Im Ty" and I nodded. "I-I-I-m y-y/n...." I said and he nodded. Ty just looked down at me. He leaned closer to my face and I started to blushed. He leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine. I blushed insanely and then kissed back. 

A/N

There! A happy chapter or something.... So yea. Im now obsessed with the anime BlackButler.... Just a warning it has blood and some gore.... So yea.

Im Color and If The World Gives You Crap You Fight Back!