Insane!Murderer!Seto X Insane!DragonHybrid!Reader

Requested by Cutemangle87 also this is gonna be a random chapter with different scenarios cause I'm kinda not in the mood to write a real actual chapter sorry. Life is an ass hole that isn't fair.

-When Eating-

Y/n's P.o.V

I was eating raw meat when my friend Seto walked in. I looked at him nomming on the meat with a ':3' face. He just looked at me and facepalmed. He walked over to me and pulled the meat out shoving a chocolate bar in my mouth. I smiled and nommed on that. He groaned and pulled out an apple and ate that.

-When Bored-

Y/n's P.o.V

I was bored so I walked into Seto's study. He looked up and raised and eye brow. I smiled and flapped my wings and hovered and flew over to him. "I'm bored." I said. He looked at me with a 'you've-got-to-be-kidding-me' look. I shook ym head no and hugged him from behind. "Save meh!!!" I yelled and he shot up and yelled "Fine!! Don't break my ears tho!!" and walked out of the room me dragging behind dangling from his neck.

-When Asleep-

Y/n's P.o.V

I couldn't sleep because I was scared of the dark. I was shaking under my blankets. I heard the door open and I froze thinking it was a monster from the depths of shadows and darkness. I squeezed my eyes shut shaking intensely as the footsteps grew closer and closer. I felt the covers be pulled off me and I yelled and covered my self with my wings screaming "PLEASE LEAVE ME BE DEMON MONSTER OF THE SHADOW REALM!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE I LOVE SETO!!!!!" and I heard someone chuckle. 

I uncovered myself from my wings and saw Seto blushing with a smile on his face. I started to blush like crazy cause I just realized what I said. He looked at me still smiling and said "So i'm a shadow demon from a shadow realm? If I recall you said you loved me." and chuckled. I blushed even more.

I just pulled the covers over my red face. I felt someone lay down next to me and I looked out from the covers and over and saw Seto. I then saw some blood on his clothes and he must've noticed me looking and said "I went a killed a few people before ok." and I nodded. I yawned and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep. I felt Seto wrap a arm around me and pull me close to him and I blushed more. I heard him chuckled as I fell asleep.

A/N

So! Here is this! I'm trying to update my best but yea life and shiz. 

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -is crying on bed with face in pillow and 'The Kill Order' on bedside table- What?! I-Its a sad b-b-book!!! -crys more- T-Those words a-a-a-are sa-d!!!