Chapter 1 - Hello, you!

Chapter 1 - Day 1's Start

----------

Anntonia's POV

Anntonia was a model who wanted to pursue having her restaurant, she needed a Dessert supplier and she was looking for the best of the best. Anntonia received a phone call while she was eating breakfast, she picked up her phone and received good news.

The conversation on the phone 

"Hey Lisa, tumawag ka?" Tanong ni Ann.

"Anntonia! I got great news for you!" (She exclaimed as if she won the lotto) Pinahayag ni Lisa.

"What's the news? Parang maganda talaga, ang saya mo pakingan eh." Sabi ko na masyadong curious.

"MAGANDA TALAGA!!! Remember when you told me you were looking for a dessert supplier for your restaurant? I GOT A SUPPLIER! The company has great sales, great production, and great desserts!" Sabi ni Lisa.

"Oh really? What's the name of the company. Gusto kong makita, can you send the details din?" Tanong ni Anntonia.

"Okie wait, send ko na. Name pala ng café is "Dee Best For You", catchy noh?" Sabi ni Lisa.

"I forgot to ask you this, alam mo ba kung sino yung owner ng company? I might know this person." Dagdag ko.

"I think, I think Michelle Dee yung pangalan? Di ako sure." Sagot ni Lisa sa tanong ko.

"Ah okay. Thank you so much, Lisa! Wonder woman ka talaga."

"Of course, ako pa! (Chuckles) Oh sige na, may aakasuhin pako. You're welcome madam!" Sabi ni Lisa.

The conversation ends

---

Anntonia's POV

In her mind as she reads the details and views the pictures Lisa sent her, "maganda naman yung company, the desserts look good. It looks well prepared and delicous, I think this would be a good cuisine for my restaurant, noh? The company is located in Boracay though so medjo malayo, but I'm in need of a good dessert menu and I think eto yung pinaka nagustuhan ko sa lahat nakita ko. Sa picture palang, it looks delicious na. " She said to herself, "Tawagan ko nga si Lisa to book me a flight papunta Boracay."

The conversation on the phone

"Lisa! Can you book me a flight papunta ng Boracay? Pupuntahan ko yung company na sinend mo."

"Agad agad, madam? Grabe. Sige, magb-book ako ng flight, when po alis niyo?" Sagot ni Lisa sakin.

"Ngayon na ako aalis Lisa." Pahayag ko.

"Ha?! Ang bilis! Hindi pako nakahanda, madam!"

"Kaya ko na sarili ko dun, Lisa. No need for you to come with me, one week lng ako dun" Anntonia assured Lisa.

"Isang linggo?! Sure kaba madam? Kaya mo na mag-isa?" Lisa exclaimed.

"Yes, Lisa. I'll be okay there. Wag mo nako aalahin. Book mo na flight ko, aalis ako 11am. Thanks!" Anntonia replied.

Sabi ni Lisa, "Okie, I'll book it na, madam. You're welcome! Send ko nalang sayo yung detalye."

The conversation ends

· Anntonia was packing her things preparing for her flight. As she was done packing, she received the flight details from Lisa and headed off already. As she arrived at the airport, she moved swiftly as her plane was about to depart. She was worried that she couldn't get on the plane but luckily, she got in right before the plane departed.