Chapter 27 - My Anntonia

Chapter 27 - Day 6's Conti + End

Day 7's Start + End will be in Chapter 28 :)

----------------------------------

Michelle's POV

Ann and I are back inside the house, we headed to my room with the dogs on our backs after we had settled ourselves.

My dogs were on the corner of the bed as they slept, on the other hand, Ann was laying down on my chest as she drew random patterns on me.

"I can't wait for this surprise you've prepared, it better be worth my curiosity." Ann spoke as she looked up giving me a smile full of tease.

"Oh I'm sure it will, just be patient and in a while you'll see what I've prepared for my gorgeous girl." I reply as I trace her jawline.

"Ano tawagan niyo ni Celeste when you guys were still together?" Anntonia asked out of the blue, making me give her a 'wtf' side-eye.

"Ang random mo. It doesn't matter now, silly. And even if I answer it, magtatampo ka lang naman." I answered.

Ann insisted as she promised me she won't get frustrated of my answer.

"Fine, fine. We used 'sweetheart' and 'love' as our endearments for each other.

"K." Ann replied as she faced her back  towards me as she stuffed herself on the pillows.

"See, you'd get frustrated. But come on, baby. That was all in the past, you're my present and my future." I say as I move closer to Ann, wrapping my arms on her waist as I slowly pinched her cheeks. "You're every endearment to me." I added as I slowly moved her face to look at mine.

"Whatever, dinadala moko sa mga landi landi mong alam. Matutulog na nga ako." Anntonia replied as she shifted her head to the other side.

"Nagtatampo na yang baby ko. Come on, you asked what our endearments were, I answered. It's only what I used to call her, it doesn't matter now." I say while snuggling my face on her neck, giving her neck kisses.

"Fine. Okay. But you better make sure it doesn't matter now." Anntonia replied while looking at me.

"I promise. It's only you who matters now and in the future." I reply as I give her a kiss. "Go take your quick sleep already, I'll wake you up by 4:10." I added.

Anntonia agreed as she placed her head near my chest, wrapping her arms around me. Her eyes started closing while I placed an alarm on my phone.

The both of us fell into a comfortable position as we slept in each other's arms, comforting each other with our warmth.

3 hours have passed, it's 4:10 already. My alarm went off as I grabbed for it to shut it up, my hands came back to Ann as I was about to wake her up.

I slowly touched her face, caressing it as I slowly whispered her name, getting her to wake up. "Ann, baby. Wakey wakey na."

Anntonia slowly opened her eyes as she gave out a small stretch, "I'll get changed.." she spoke in a low tone.

"Okay, bihis na rin ako. I'll fetch you in your room, mhm?" I say.

"Okie." She answers while getting up.

Anntonia headed to her room to get ready for our little surprise date, I contacted the people I had to help me get everything ready.

I dressed swiftly so I could give Ann the gift I bought her, it was a moonstone necklace on it and the book I made just for her 'My Anntonia' that contained love letters for her. -- I used to write poems and stories while I was in college.