Chapter 8 - Love In Bloom

Chapter 8 - Day 3's Conti & End & Day 4 Start

--------------------------------

Michelle's POV

"Should we go na? It's getting late already. We'll have our dinner sa beachside, Nonie's yung name." Michelle asked.

"Okay!" Anntonia replied.

I helped Anntonia get down, grab my camera, close the trunk, open the door for her, and get in the car. As soon as we were both in the car, I drove papunta ng Nonie's.

As soon as we got there, I held Ann's hand leading her to the restaurant door, we both looked for an available table and as soon as we got our table, we both decided on our orders. After deciding, I ordered for both of us already.

As we were eating, I asked Ann what would she like to do tomorrow.

"Any plans in mind for tomorrow?"

"Nope.." Anntonia replied while pouting.

"Hmm, we could go and do pottery, visit the butterfly garden, and do zipline in the afternoon If you're fine with that." I replied.

"Okay! Excited nako diyan. We could have a food trip for dinner? If you aren't busy." Anntonia asked.

"Sure, I'm not busy whenever it comes to you. Also, for breakfast tomorrow, would you like me to bring you breakfast?" I replied while smiling.

"Are you sure, Mich?" She asked.

"Yup! Wag kana umangal. I'll knock on your door by 8 am. What's your room number ulit?" I replied.

"Okay, and it's room 472," Anntonia stated. 

I and Anntonia continued eating our food, as soon as we were done, I paid for our food and left the restaurant already. We both went to the motorbike rental shop to rent a motor so we wouldn't get tired going around the place. As soon as we got the motor, I got up first and helped Anntonia up. Anntonia hugged my waist tightly as soon as I drove away. 

"It's so beautiful here sa city when it's night, my gosh. Ang ganda tingnan." Anntonia stated.

"Yup, it sure is," I replied. "Mas maganda ka tingnan." I thought to myself while smiling. 

"Could we go to that shop? Mukhang maganda yung gamit dun." Anntonia asked. 

"Sure!" I answered while stopping the motor at the store she pointed out. Anntonia got down and I also went down, as soon as we entered the store, Ann's focus directly went to the matching necklaces she saw that was elegant.

"Mich! Come here! Look at these cute matching necklaces." She stated while being filled with joy in her eyes. 

"It's beautiful, do you wanna get it? We could have matching necklaces. I'll pay for it." I asked.

"Are you sure, Mich?" She asked.

"Yup! Go get the other one na." I stated.

We both tried the necklaces and took a cute mirror selfie, we went around the shop and got more things, soon as we were done shopping around, I paid for our items. As we got our items, we got out of the store and hopped in the motor. We went around and visited more stores and bought more things till we both visited almost every store in the city. 

I checked the time on my watch and it was 8:12 pm already, "Ann, let's go back na? It's getting late already." I asked.

"Okay," She replied.