Chapter 40 - Touchdown, Boracay

di ko alam kung ano sasabihin ko sainyo 

watch out for chap 41 cos hatdog hatdog hatdog 

corny

--------------------------------------------

Michelle's POV

My expression softened as I said those 3 words, we both stared at each other as uncertain emotions came rushing down me.

"I, I don't know," Ann finally admitted, her voice laced with uncertainty as she said those 3 words.

My heart sank after I heard Anntonia's response, I didn't know what to feel. I bit my lower lip to try and suppress my tears from flowing out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mich,"  Ann spoke softly as I could hear her voice breaking while she looked at me with tears brimming on her eyes.

"Don't be sorry, Ann. I understand, maybe a break from each other would be the best thing to do for us both," I say as I try my best to put up a weak smile on my face.

"Mich.." Anntonia softly whispered as a tear came falling on her cheeks.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, you should rest. You take the bedroom and I'll take the living room," I say as I  wiped my eyes with my hands, just to get rid of the blurry vission.

Ann nodded as she proceeded to my room, I felt like a huge boulder dropped on me after tonight.

As Ann got inside the bedroom, I slumped myself on the couch and stared blankly at the ceiling, mixed emotions and thoughts came racing inside me.

How did Ann and I end up in this kind of situation? Tangina naman, oh.

I sighed heavily as I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Tonight wasn't what I was expecting, and nabigla ako sa mga nangyayari.

I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep the frustration, upset, and sadness, I was feeling and hoping that tomorrow would turn out fine.

Anntonia's POV

Morning has come, I slowly stir as the morning light shined right through my tear-stained face.

I feel the heavy weight from last night still attached to me, I slowly open my eyes and slowly rise from lying down.

I grabbed my phone from the corner to check if I received any messages overnight, and it turned out I did.

I replied to a few of them till I heard a knock on the door, it was Michelle.

Dito pala ako tumulog sa condo niya.

"Hey," Michelle spoke in a not-so-audible tone before she entered the room.

"Hi," I replied while trying to avoid looking at her gaze, replying to her already feels suffocating.

"Will you still be coming with me back to Boracay?" Mich asked with an unstable voice as she looked at me with her teary eyes.

"Yeah, wala naman akong ibang choice but to go with you. I've already directed myself to be in Boracay for 2 weeks," I answered, matching her soft tone as I had the guts to at Michelle's gaze.

"Well, you should get ready, we'll leave a quarter to 8 am," Michelle replied, having one of her hands on the doorknob.

I nodded as a reply to what she said. As soon as Michelle finally got out of the room, I headed inside the bathroom to get ready.

While getting ready, I couldn't help myself but just think about everything that happened last night. Thoughts, and questions,  raced into my mind.

..