Chapter 16 - My Heart's Missing You

Chapter 16 - Departure Day's Conti &  End
-----------------

Michelle's POV

I sent a message to Anntonia telling her I'll be fetching my friend sa airport so she wouldn't overthink why I might not be able to reply to her messages, if she ever sends any.

--

Michelle Dee: Hey baby! I'll be fetching na my friend at the airport, I might not be able to reply to your messages if you ever send any. I'll call you when I arrive home, kay? I love you, mwah! 😋

--

Anntonia's POV

I grabbed my phone in the corner to scroll down on my social medias, as I open my phone, I saw Michelle's message. I pressed on it to reply.

--

Anntonia Porsild: Hey, baby! Okay, I'll take a nap na din since I'm pretty sleepy. Stay safe, love ya! Message me when you're not busy anymore. 💞

--

Michelle's POV

As I arrive at the airport, waiting for my friend to arrive. A few minutes has passed and I saw her, "Jennie! Hi!" I exclaimed while running towards Jennie.

"Mich! It's been so long since nakita kita!" She gave me a wave as she exclaimed back when I arrived to her.

"Kaya nga! Punta na tayo sa car so we could have a better conversation, andami ng tao dito." I stated as I led her to the car.

"Okayyy!" Jennie replied as she pulled her suitcase.

As we arrived to the car, I helped her place her suitcase in the trunk, we both got inside the car.

"Rhian's waiting sa house namin, I think Max will also have a sleepover dun." I say while looking back at her.

"That sounds great!" Jennie answered with a huge smile on her face.

As I drove off, I asked Jennie how was her flight.

"It was fine, my flight Korea to Philippines was a bit delayed pero I still managed." She says.

"Well it's good you were still able to ride the plane, there's so much things you missed!" I emphasized.

"Speaking of that, I've been seeing your posts with a certain girl, I believe..Anntonia Porsild is the name?" She states as she pretends to think.

"Knew you were gonna bring that up. You're correct, her names Anntonia and we both maybe dating each other?" I replied while giving a soft smirk.

"No way! Grabe, Michelle! You gotta fill me up with how y'all's love story started. I think nakasama ko siya in a brand endorsement once, she's very gorgeous!" Jennie says in jolted tone.

"There's no doubt she's drop-dead gorgeous. And okay, okay. I'll fill you up with everything as soon as we arrive, kayo ni Max since Rhian already knows." I spoke.

"One catch though, what happens to Kylie?" She questioned with pure curiousity.

"I..I honestly don't know if she is over me, Jen. But I'm a hundred percent sure na I'm done with her. Totoo yung nararamdaman ko for Anntonia and I love her." I replied in a serious tone.

"Iba ka talaga when you genuinely love someone, noh? Grabe!" Jennie exclaimed.

We both arrived to the house, Max's car was already there. I parked my car in the garage and got Jennie's things out of the trunk. I led the way and Jennie followed, I opened the door to see Max and Rhian on the couch in the living room, "NINII!!!" They both yelled as they saw me and Jennie walk in. They both stood up and ran towards us both.